What are some memories of your wonder years?

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I remember the size of the box the office edition I think, came in and that stupid paperclip kept popping in word offering advice bloody thing piss off lol
Haha used to disable him as soon as I opened windows. 90% of the time the advice he gave was useless. There were a couple of other ones with clippy IIRC. Don’t remember what they were just that you could change it

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha used to disable him as soon as I opened windows. 90% of the time the advice he gave was useless. There were a couple of other ones with clippy IIRC. Don’t remember what they were just that you could change it
Yeah I tried that but the little shit come back

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I remember when I first saw one of these, early 2000s, we didn't end up buying it. We asked the guy there if one component breaks (VHS for example), does the DVD component still work - and he said no. So we didn't bother lol. Plus we got a new computer later that year which had a DVD player in it.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Yeah I was just about to say the same thing. They are super expensive nowadays and some are really works of art.
Yeah. Might add to your home and contents premium though if you want to insure it which is a pain lol.