What are some memories of your wonder years?

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha yeah Dorothy the dinosaur. I actually have a very large wingspan, the flexibility is disappearing though
Karma.. i walked outside tonight and got stung middle of my back by a mozzie not only could not whack it i couldnt scratch the spot so there you go Karma... regards TRex 2.0

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Disclaimer. The post ahead may not be ideal reading for snack times.

Quickest shit youd do as a young kid at night waiting to get bitten on the arse by what lurked within. They didnt smell very welcoming either.
View attachment 97727
The first house we lived in when my mum and stepdad decided to go bush (back as a 13yo) had one of these. Now I don't know if an ice bath in Switzerland is much more invigorating than having to walk 50 metres in a Torrington winter, drop daks and empty bowels while a cold breeze threatens to create icy dags on the behind.

But for those who don't see the bucket beneath that box, the bucket had to be emptied. That process involves digging a hole big enough for about 50L of excrement. You only dumped about 20 litres. But the first time my stepdad and I emptied the bucket the hole wasn't deep enough. Never made that mistake again. Cost my stepdad a pair of thongs, fancy $7 fabric topped thongs, not the cheap rubber topped ones he could have hosed off.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hows @Cook 's form he asks a question we are polite enough to answer then leaves us hanging probably in the lounge deciding which whipper snipper he is going to buy,
Haha sorry mate was an arcade game. Had to spin this white ball in the Center of board. Kids don’t allow me to have the kennel access I’d like!!!!!!