What a S.HIT year!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggiefather

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fully Sik Drop kick said:
i'm surprised we didnt win the wooden spoon. we deserved it this year
Why do we deserve the wooden spoon? yes i'll admit that we played no good but there'll be no wooden nothing comin our way

T

TdoggBulldog

haha... nah... we won some good games... considering...

we tried this week.. im just greatful it wasnt a total THRASHING again!

nasty

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
TdoggBulldog said:
haha... nah... we won some good games... considering...

we tried this week.. im just greatful it wasnt a total THRASHING again!
i agree 100% good score considering

MSeLmAgIc

*Mutha Function*
Reaction score
I thought we played alright today compared to the last 2 weeks, we actually played with some confidence, but as the commentators said we didnt execute, and our attack wasnt crash Hot, but well done to the panthers their defence was good.......I so hope we beat the roosters next week just 2 ruin their run to the top eight.

And like i said earlier today, it gives us a few extra weeks to get our players ready for next year, GO DA DOGS IN 06.

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
MSeLmAgIc said:
I thought we played alright today compared to the last 2 weeks, we actually played with some confidence, but as the commentators said we didnt execute, and our attack wasnt crash Hot, but well done to the panthers their defence was good.......I so hope we beat the roosters next week just 2 ruin their run to the top eight.

And like i said earlier today, it gives us a few extra weeks to get our players ready for next year, GO DA DOGS IN 06.
Minnachello will wreak havoc next week. u think our **** backs like lolesi, fininga & phelps can contain him. we will lose & by a decent margin as well thats wats depressing the most. the fact we've gone amonth without winning. losong about 5 or 6 in a row

Status
Not open for further replies.