News Wests Tigers player refuses to train over perception of unfair treatment

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Least 2 of those directors are aligned to a rival faction and deals done by Khoury to prevent elections and EGMs saw those 2 and another director who has chairman ambitions added to the board. It’s not clear which faction that director is aligned too.
Hang on Polly.
When Anderson, Dunne and Ballesty stepped down in October 2020 they were replaced by Koutsouklakis, Gifford and McMahon. The only other change was in 2022 when Koutsouklakis and Turner resigned to be replaced by Driussi and Polly (oh the irony - I hope Paul can spell). So who exactly are the two rival aligned and who is the one with Chair ambitions??

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
@Flanagun: ‘Gus and Ciraldo aren’t facing election’
@BulldogsMembers:
View attachment 97885
View attachment 97886
Again, you really need to learn to understand sarcasm. I know the coach and footy director are not appointed by mem
You didn't answer.

You gave a convoluted generic reply with no detail, as usual.

I don't think you are responsible for @04 Dreaming s comments

Thats why I tagged him as well.

Not everything is about you.
No, I gave a very logical answer that explains everything perfectly. Because I am a brilliant, brilliant man. Not to mention very attractive.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Again, you really need to learn to understand sarcasm. I know the coach and footy director are not appointed by mem
No, I gave a very logical answer that explains everything perfectly. Because I am a brilliant, brilliant man. Not to mention very attractive.
I just love the fact that you haven't learnt that just because you repeat something over and over again it still doesn't make it true. :tearsofjoy:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
You know because you were told. What time will @Polly Power log in to like your post? And does ‘Polly Power’ mean Paul Polly having ‘Chair ambition’?? :-).

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ah, so now you lean back on ‘sarcasm’ to cover up your massive screw-up - good-o :tearsofjoy:.

And I asked you ‘which’ directors are against Gus - I didn’t ask you to Google the names of all of them :-).

I have never once claimed to know the ‘inner workings’ of the club. I don’t. And that’s good. The fact is being a member affords you the ability to talk to directors and glean insights into certain things. Yet because you don’t have that (which means you actually ‘miss the board’ - quite literally!) just doesn’t suit your shit on everything narrative, so your only response is that those who do have it ‘are being lied to’.

Keep on digging flappy gums :-):
View attachment 97889
It’s an accurate response. If you believe the directors of a footy club are going to tell members the truth about any controversial or sensitive issue, you are kidding yourself.

And if you actually believe I thought Gus and Ciraldo’s roles were or ever have been up for election, that just beggars belief to me. It was very obviously sarcasm. You could get 100 different people to read that comment
, not knowing who made it, and all 100 would know the comment was not literal… unless one of the commenters was you, that is. lol

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I just love the fact that you haven't learnt that just because you repeat something over and over again it still doesn't make it true. :tearsofjoy:
And you haven’t learnt that talking around an argument and not actually addressing it, then signing off with a laugh emoji just makes you look like you are out of your depth.

Saying something over and over doesn’t make it true… the inherent truth of the statement is what makes it true.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
It’s an accurate response. If you believe the directors of a footy club are going to tell members the truth about any controversial or sensitive issue, you are kidding yourself.

And if you actually believe I thought Gus and Ciraldo’s roles were or ever have been up for election, that just beggars belief to me. It was very obviously sarcasm. You could get 100 different people to read that comment
, not knowing who made it, and all 100 would know the comment was not literal… unless one of the commenters was you, that is. lol
What was ‘controversial’ or ‘sensitive’ about a player not being offered a new deal and hence had left the club when said conversation took place after the fact?

And yes, keep going down the ‘sarcasm’ route to avoid embarrassment - all good. If those two positions were part of an election assume you’d vote YES?? :-).

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What was ‘controversial’ or ‘sensitive’ about a player not being offered a new deal and hence had left the club when said conversation took place after the fact?

And yes, keep going down the ‘sarcasm’ route to avoid embarrassment - all good. If those two positions were part of an election assume you’d vote YES?? :-).
You think a director would be keen to wilfully admit the club is struggling to convince players to stay? Why do you think they had to make up the bullshit about not wanting to pay Avo “overs” when he’s on a very reasonable deal at the Dolphins? Because making it sound like it was the club’s decision sounds a lot better than Avo saw what life was like under Gus and Ciraldo and chose not to stay.

Honestly, I think you’re about the only person who read that and didn’t get it wasn’t intended to be literal. Whatever you reckon, Dink.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
You think a director would be keen to wilfully admit the club is struggling to convince players to stay? Why do you think they had to make up the bullshit about not wanting to pay Avo “overs” when he’s on a very reasonable deal at the Dolphins? Because making it sound like it was the club’s decision sounds a lot better than Avo saw what life was like under Gus and Ciraldo and chose not to stay.

Honestly, I think you’re about the only person who read that and didn’t get it wasn’t intended to be literal. Whatever you reckon, Dink.
So now you’re back on the angle that they couldn’t convince Waddell to ‘stay’ even though he wasn’t offered a new deal which just a couple of posts ago was an ‘own goal’?? Which one is it going to be??

And how do you know how much Avo is on in Redcliffe? I guess you missed the newsflash about what that meant vs signing Xerri. But let’s not bring facts into this flappy gums - you haven’t thus far :-).

Whatever I reckon? I doubt it’s just me given your ongoing ‘own goals’ - Curran etc…
1702129896580.gif

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So now you’re back on the angle that they couldn’t convince Waddell to ‘stay’ even though he wasn’t offered a new deal which just a couple of posts ago was an ‘own goal’?? Which one is it going to be??

And how do you know how much Avo is on in Redcliffe? I guess you missed the newsflash about what that meant vs signing Xerri. But let’s not bring facts into this flappy gums - you haven’t thus far :-).

Whatever I reckon? I doubt it’s just me given your ongoing ‘own goals’ - Curran etc…
View attachment 97894
Geez, your posts are getting embarrassing. I said all along I think that Waddell was offered a contract, but if I happen to be wrong, that doesn’t reflect well on the club’s decision making. Why do you have issues understanding simple and very straight forward statements?

You mean we let go of am immensely talented local junior so we could sign a bloke coming off a lengthy drug ban who is unlikely to see first grade? Well gee, this new information? Well gee, when you put it that way… lol

I’d take Avo over Xerri and Connor the walking (or hobbling) physio bill Tracey, any day.

If they had an award for most ironic use of a gif…

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
And you haven’t learnt that talking around an argument and not actually addressing it, then signing off with a laugh emoji just makes you look like you are out of your depth.

Saying something over and over doesn’t make it true… the inherent truth of the statement is what makes it true.
Thank you for agreeing with me.

Now if you could actually supply some facts with your arguments instead of trying to pass off bias unsubstantiated opinion as fact in every post it would be greatly appreciated.

But I won't hold my breath.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thank you for agreeing with me.

Now if you could actually supply some facts with your arguments instead of trying to pass off bias unsubstantiated opinion as fact in every post it would be greatly appreciated.

But I won't hold my breath.
Facts aren’t fun. Facts can’t be debated. Don’t go around acting like your opinions are any less biased than the next person’s, bucko

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Facts aren’t fun. Facts can’t be debated. Don’t go around acting like your opinions are any less biased than the next person’s, bucko
The most honest admission you are a TROLL yet, and in your own words.

You will be drummed out of the TROLL SQUAD.

@04 Dreaming will never stand for honesty and poor @Polly Power will cry himself to sleep for months on ended knowing he has been tagging and 'liking' a self confessed TROLL

What will the TROLL SQUAD do??????

My guess will be the usual.

Ignore the truth and carry on like desperate little children looking for attention from Gus and Ciraldo.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The most honest admission you are a TROLL yet, and in your own words.

You will be drummed out of the TROLL SQUAD.

@04 Dreaming will never stand for honesty and poor @Polly Power will cry himself to sleep for months on ended knowing he has been tagging and 'liking' a self confessed TROLL

What will the TROLL SQUAD do??????

My guess will be the usual.

Ignore the truth and carry on like desperate little children looking for attention from Gus and Ciraldo.
You’re drawing some pretty odd conclusions there, bucko…not sure how you get me supposedly admitting I'm a troll out of all that….

You also seem to have a bit of a problem with caps lock. Don’t be afraid to seek help for that. I’m sure are useful resources out there for compulsive caps lock users

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It must be hard using multiple accounts 24/7.. Hopefully all of the voices inside his head take a well deserved break over Xmas.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Geez, your posts are getting embarrassing. I said all along I think that Waddell was offered a contract, but if I happen to be wrong, that doesn’t reflect well on the club’s decision making. Why do you have issues understanding simple and very straight forward statements?

You mean we let go of am immensely talented local junior so we could sign a bloke coming off a lengthy drug ban who is unlikely to see first grade? Well gee, this new information? Well gee, when you put it that way… lol

I’d take Avo over Xerri and Connor the walking (or hobbling) physio bill Tracey, any day.

Embarrassing? More than your flip-flopping?

You were adamant Waddell made the call, even using ‘SMH’ then when informed it wasn’t his call it suddenly became an ‘own goal’ and that I was being lied to.

Ah, so now Xerri is ‘unlikely to see first grade’.
Guess we’ll just see how that goes, eh?
And yes, Xerri is a bargain compared to how much Avo wanted to stay vs his output. He was a good finisher yes but if you describe his defence as ‘immensely talented’ (same as Alamoti) then there’s little left to say.

And now Tracey is a ‘walking physio bill’ because he happened to injure himself at his last Sharks training session but will be back well before the season starts.

C’mon flappy gums, sing a few lines for us :-):
1702150128414.gif

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Gould's contract expires in 2026.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

@Flanagun not a single player off contract in the last 2 years was offered a new deal including Averillo, Flanagan and Waddell. Players with time remaining on their contracts were cut and most found deals either NRL or in another role elsewhere - Jackson, Ava, Schoupp, Allan, Naden, JMK, Davey, Pele, Hoffman and Quai Ward. Cut with half a season to go Dufty, Clarke, Reynolds and Brown. They tried to move on Sutton and RFM with two years remaining. The RFM thing lasted one training session now he's back into it. RFM was in the right as we know. Only a handful of people willing to support a long term club man who has overcame some horrific injuries to get back onto the field.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You’re drawing some pretty odd conclusions there, bucko…not sure how you get me supposedly admitting I'm a troll out of all that….

You also seem to have a bit of a problem with caps lock. Don’t be afraid to seek help for that. I’m sure are useful resources out there for compulsive caps lock users
@Flanagun I thought the IP check is a funny one. I'm sure many have all used the free WiFi and workspace areas on offer at Canterbury Leagues Club :grinning: