Weird feeling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Am I the only one feeling this way? Going to the game and wanting the dogs to win, but for some reason, I'm more looking forward to watching the roosters play!

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Am I the only one feeling this way? Going to the game and wanting the dogs to win, but for some reason, I'm more looking forward to watching the roosters play!
yeah I know the feeling.... like the last few years I've basically only watched the dogs games out of loyalty....although towards the back half of the year I IQ'd them and only watched if we won (so didn't see many games), but I always watched the cowboys & raiders play as they played a much more open and attacking style off footy that was always entertaining unlike the dogs of bore that we have endured that last 4 or 5 years.......cant even go out for a few drinks with mates and watch the game because they either refuse to be bored to death or they endlessly bag out the team and even have a drinking game where you have to skoll your drink when tolman runs it on the fourth or we get tackled on the last......near killed me

Reactions: DT

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
WOW!!!!! a roosters supporter trying to drum up support on The Kennel. Who would have thought

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
How is he being a dickhead or whatever you guys want to call him

He did say he wants the dogs to win!!!

But the reality of it, the style of footy Roosters play is exciting to watch. The way their halves link, their exciting outside backs and the tries they are capable of scoring. Why wouldn't u be happy to watch. Hopefully for our sake they have an off day.

If i didnt support anyone at all, I would rather watch anybody but the dogs. That's the sad reality of where we are at.

But come Thursday night, i will be screaming swearing and shouting at my team hoping they win.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I looked forward to watching the Raiders play last season, but when they played the dogs i thought "fuck" haha.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
How is he being a dickhead or whatever you guys want to call him

He did say he wants the dogs to win!!!

But the reality of it, the style of footy Roosters play is exciting to watch. The way their halves link, their exciting outside backs and the tries they are capable of scoring. Why wouldn't u be happy to watch. Hopefully for our sake they have an off day.

If i didnt support anyone at all, I would rather watch anybody but the dogs. That's the sad reality of where we are at.

But come Thursday night, i will be screaming swearing and shouting at my team hoping they win.
I felt like that last yr when the Cowboys played us at Belmore because I knew we were cooked.

But at the start of the season where there's still hope. Doesn't go

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
**** the Rorter$ .. my most hated club.. systematically pillaged our FG team after 04

Enjoy nothing more than beating them

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Some people are of their head! I didn't say I support the roosters (I hate them as much as the next person), I'm talking about their style of play! Take a chill pill please people!
I understand I hate them but I respect how they play, Pearce and Keary looked like they had played together for 10 years while our halves look like they met at a nightclub pissed.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Some people are of their head! I didn't say I support the roosters (I hate them as much as the next person), I'm talking about their style of play! Take a chill pill please people!
F*** their style of play and everything about them

Status
Not open for further replies.