Wearing other team jerseys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I really want a Hurricanes jersey, and a Southland Stags jersey (haha god knows why :p) and an All Blacks jersey!! I've been saying ima get an AB's one for ages, but my goal (newly made up) is to get one before the RWC

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I would rather eat a bucket of live spiders than wear another nrl teams jersey.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the only other jersey i have worn is my mates all black one....it was massive, his shoulder seams were halfway down my arm : LOL

id probably wear a warriors one too but the doggies are what makes me proud :p

fobsicle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have a vast jersey collection (bulldogs, all blacks, hurricanes, everton, manu samoa, kiwi league etc) of teams i support as well as other tag alongs (irish rugby jersey, brumbies jersey etc, both of which i won) but if i dont support the team i dont wear it.

why would i want to be seen as a supporter of the opposition?

*Doggiez Angel*

Sponsored by Playboy
Reaction score
[ASOWINI];746020 said:
I really want a Hurricanes jersey, and a Southland Stags jersey (haha god knows why :p) and an All Blacks jersey!! I've been saying ima get an AB's one for ages, but my goal (newly made up) is to get one before the RWC
haha i have a canes jersey courtesy of you know who ;);)

i also have a NSW jersey, all blacks, kiwis, NZ maoris and NZ sevens jerseys that i wear a bit of, i also have canes, crusaders, chiefs and highlanders super 14 jerseys and tasman makos, north harbour, east coast and canterbury NPC jerseys and probably plenty more too :D

but NO i wouldn't wear another NRL teams jersey! :D

Drummer_boy05

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does look like MrC...

the only time its ever CROSSED my mind was to a Sharks v Roosters Semi? Or was it Cowboys Rooster? Either way Me and my Cronulla mates were going to take the drums and support the team V's the Roosters...
Might have even been Melb! Who knows who cares it didnt work out.

Tbh i cnt even stand being SEEN with someone with a dragons or Eels Jersey let alone wearing one ffs!!!

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Australia union jersey, South African union jersey(dont ask)

Status
Not open for further replies.