We will be back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since 1980 this club has been on top of the league and led by example. Teams feared us, clubs envied us, players wanted to play for us! 6 premierships and 5 times runners up, that's almost an average 1 gf appearance every 3 years winning 1 every 6 years... No other team comes close!

Our culture was built on being ruthless, resilient, a never die attitude and innovation (the game changed some of its rules because of our team). Enter Mr. Raymond Dibb - in a few years this guy has destroyed our culture, our name, and what we stood for! What Has taken over 30 years to build by thousands of people, one man has fucked it up in less than 3!

Incompetent people like Dib will come and go, but the bulldogs will remain and we will be back not sure how long it will take but one thing we all know about the bulldogs is it won't take them long at all!

froggy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
U sure about that?

Is there even a rival ticket in February?

My fear is this egotistical imbecile will still be our chairman next year.

Its no coincidence that Dib is on the NSW Rugby League board. They're fukked too.

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I agree we are in a pretty crappy place right now but we always bounce back and usually quickly! I know its hard to feel positive right now but I don't believe the doom and gloom people are spouting about the club being screwed for a lot of years ahead. It only takes a new coach for a massive turn around in the players, plus our nsw cup team is going well. If we bring in a new coach say 2018 it could only take a few astute purchases to be back to the top. Look at our history we are resilient!

1995-fell out of top 4, rallied to win grand final.
1997-lost our best 4 players to the eels. Made grand final 1998
2002- forced wooden spoon from salary cap breach. 2003 prelim final.
2004 Coffs Harbour incident. Won grand final same year
2008- got the spoon and had SBW walk out-2009 made prelim final and should have been minor premiers
2010 and 2011 missed top 8. Made grand final 2012 and minor premiers
2014-had a massive losing streak and fell to the bottom of the 8. Made grand final from 7'th place.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We will be back indeed.. behind 15 other teams

Last edited:

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
U sure about that?

Is there even a rival ticket in February?

My fear is this egotistical imbecile will still be our chairman next year.

Its no coincidence that Dib is on the NSW Rugby League board. They're fukked too.
DIB is a major problem, the guy is so far up his ass it's not even funny! But if Dib fucks off, I'm 1000% sure!

Last edited:

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fukn oath we will be back and ill be here for when we r go the fukn doggies

froggy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
DIB is a major problem, the guy is so far up his ass it's not even funny! But if Dib fucks off, I'm 1000% sure!
I agree with you. My worry is that Dib doesn't leave. Proxy voting is powerful.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with you. My worry is that Dib doesn't leave. Proxy voting is powerful.
Isn't there a bulldogs team in Lebanon? Maybe he can hang out there for a few years, maybe a few decades! Honestly him and his posse need to go away forever!

Status
Not open for further replies.