News 'We need to get to the bottom of it': Manager baffled as Bulldogs ice out skipper

Status
Not open for further replies.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bulldogs captain Raymond Faitala-Mariner has been told to stay away from the first day of pre-season training as the club continues its roster shake-up.

Faitala-Mariner was named the skipper in January, but now looks to be on the outer at Canterbury, with the club embarking on a massive signing spree over the summer. He was given permission to negotiate with rival clubs in September despite having two years to run on his current deal with the Bulldogs.

The first batch of Bulldogs players are required to begin their pre-season on Friday, and despite being prepared to attend, the 30-year-old won't need to attend, according to his manager.

"I have been told that he is not required at training on Friday," said Faitala-Mariner's manager, Ernesto Santone in the Sydney Morning Herald

"We would like to come to some sort of resolution to this as soon as possible. With all the innuendo of this season, and then being given permission to talk to other clubs, he still has a contract for 2024 and 2025.
"Obviously, this is coming from the club, which we need to get to the bottom of it.
"My discussions with Ray have always been that he was back on the 10th (of November). I aim to meet up with the club as soon as possible."
The Bulldogs have added Drew Hutchison, Kurt Mann, Jake Turpin and Poasa Faamausili this week, and the additions follow those of Stephen Crichton, Josh Curran, Blake Taaffe and Jaeman Salmon.
Faitala-Mariner has played 102 games for the Bulldogs since joining the club in 2016 after starting his NRL career with the Warriors.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bulldogs captain Raymond Faitala-Mariner has been told to stay away from the first day of pre-season training as the club continues its roster shake-up.

Faitala-Mariner was named the skipper in January, but now looks to be on the outer at Canterbury, with the club embarking on a massive signing spree over the summer. He was given permission to negotiate with rival clubs in September despite having two years to run on his current deal with the Bulldogs.

The first batch of Bulldogs players are required to begin their pre-season on Friday, and despite being prepared to attend, the 30-year-old won't need to attend, according to his manager.

"I have been told that he is not required at training on Friday," said Faitala-Mariner's manager, Ernesto Santone in the Sydney Morning Herald

"We would like to come to some sort of resolution to this as soon as possible. With all the innuendo of this season, and then being given permission to talk to other clubs, he still has a contract for 2024 and 2025.
"Obviously, this is coming from the club, which we need to get to the bottom of it.
"My discussions with Ray have always been that he was back on the 10th (of November). I aim to meet up with the club as soon as possible."
The Bulldogs have added Drew Hutchison, Kurt Mann, Jake Turpin and Poasa Faamausili this week, and the additions follow those of Stephen Crichton, Josh Curran, Blake Taaffe and Jaeman Salmon.
Faitala-Mariner has played 102 games for the Bulldogs since joining the club in 2016 after starting his NRL career with the Warriors.
If only we can tell some of TK members to stay away from the Kennel, this way they can gently hold hands while leaving :tearsofjoy:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Will be interesting once the truth about all of this comes out. It seems that many on here believe they know what's going on behind closed doors at the club, but I'm a little more cautious about believing all the views on here.

Let's just hope we get this shit settled asap so we can move on asap

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Will be interesting once the truth about all of this comes out. It seems that many on here believe they know what's going on behind closed doors at the club, but I'm a little more cautious about believing all the views on here.

Let's just hope we get this shit settled asap so we can move on asap
Whatever is going on, I can assume that his captaincy of the club is forfeit.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The manager doesn't seem to understand the meaning of fuck off. That's the resolution - FUCK OFF.
cause his player is being exposed for the sht cnt he is. I’m so happy the club has said get the fk out of our way for pre season. The morale is going to be doing wonders when they start without him

Reecek89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Shitty manager who failed to land him another club will now put the ownership of this all on the dogs even tho it was his client who wad the fool
for opening his big mouth to the one guy who hates this club more than anyone. Well that’s how I’m taking it.
I applaud Gus and Ciraldo.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shitty manager who failed to land him another club will now put the ownership of this all on the dogs even tho it was his client who wad the fool
for opening his big mouth to the one guy who hates this club more than anyone. Well that’s how I’m taking it.
I applaud Gus and Ciraldo.
He doesn't need too he has a contract with Canterbury.

Gould released him. He didn't ask for leave.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

I wrote a story about tha infamous half. Inspired by @Squirtlevstar

Called
‘tha half’

Raymond Faitala-Mariner, Bulldoggs skipper. Blessed with a heart of determination and a spirit as robust as his tackles, stood amidst the fervor of the game. The crowd's full hektik roar and the rhythmic thud of players, all races, collided in a symphony of athletic prowess. JACs legs, Burtons boot.
Yet, within this pulsating intensity, Raymond felt a gnawing hunger,
an insatiable desire…..
to prove heself.

As d game unfolded, his anticipation swelled. He had studied every angle, assessed every opportunity, and was positioned strategically, awaiting the precious ball. But despite his fervent pleas and exhortations, it seemed invisible to his teammates.
‘Gimme da ball my uso’ he screamed.
Silent.
The rest of f team surged forward, executing plays, passing the ball among themselves like a limited edition gold pressed Rocky A$ap CD. They was reluctant to share bro.
Raymond’s desperate calls were drowned amidst the collective din of the game. His chest heaved, his heart sinking with each passing minute. Ancestors from Samoa, in heaven, died inside.
With every missed opportunity, the weight of being sidelined and shafted by his own bois grew heavier.

Raymond’s yearning to contribute, to make a mark, intensified. The ball, the symbol of his chance, was elusive, slipping past his outstretched hands as if fate had conspired against him. His teammates, oblivious to his silent appeals, remained locked in their routine, their focus solely on their own plans. Kebab was taking the ball up hard, S**tin focused on he self.

As the clock ticked away towards half time,
Raymond's frustration boiled over into a maelstrom of emotion. Tears welled in his eyes, a blend of heartache, disappointment, and a sheer longing to prove his worth. He was not just pleading for the ball; he was beseeching for validation, for a chance to showcase his skill, his dedication.

In that moment, as the final whistle blew, and the game ended, Raymond stood there, a mix of emotions swirling within him. His shoulders, which had carried the weight of Samoa, the weight of captaincy….and unfulfilled anticipation, drooped. His spirit, usually unyielding, felt the sting of dejection.
The half time siren had sung its song.
0 runs
Even less tackles.
Darkness filled his mind.
Yet, amidst this desolation, a flicker of resolve burned within him.
He vowed to train harder,
to demand notice through unwavering determination, and to show his teammates the force that he truly was, the force they had overlooked.

For RFM, the game is not just about the NRL; it is about resilience, the unyielding human spirit, it is about Western Samoa, the thugg life, his isis and ninjas, and the unrelenting pursuit of one's dreams.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

I wrote a story about tha infamous half. Inspired by @Squirtlevstar

Called
‘tha half’

Raymond Faitala-Mariner, Bulldoggs skipper. Blessed with a heart of determination and a spirit as robust as his tackles, stood amidst the fervor of the game. The crowd's full hektik roar and the rhythmic thud of players, all races, collided in a symphony of athletic prowess. JACs legs, Burtons boot.
Yet, within this pulsating intensity, Raymond felt a gnawing hunger,
an insatiable desire…..
to prove heself.

As d game unfolded, his anticipation swelled. He had studied every angle, assessed every opportunity, and was positioned strategically, awaiting the precious ball. But despite his fervent pleas and exhortations, it seemed invisible to his teammates.
‘Gimme da ball my uso’ he screamed.
Silent.
The rest of f team surged forward, executing plays, passing the ball among themselves like a limited edition gold pressed Rocky A$ap CD. They was reluctant to share bro.
Raymond’s desperate calls were drowned amidst the collective din of the game. His chest heaved, his heart sinking with each passing minute. Ancestors from Samoa, in heaven, died inside.
With every missed opportunity, the weight of being sidelined and shafted by his own bois grew heavier.

Raymond’s yearning to contribute, to make a mark, intensified. The ball, the symbol of his chance, was elusive, slipping past his outstretched hands as if fate had conspired against him. His teammates, oblivious to his silent appeals, remained locked in their routine, their focus solely on their own plans. Kebab was taking the ball up hard, S**tin focused on he self.

As the clock ticked away towards half time,
Raymond's frustration boiled over into a maelstrom of emotion. Tears welled in his eyes, a blend of heartache, disappointment, and a sheer longing to prove his worth. He was not just pleading for the ball; he was beseeching for validation, for a chance to showcase his skill, his dedication.

In that moment, as the final whistle blew, and the game ended, Raymond stood there, a mix of emotions swirling within him. His shoulders, which had carried the weight of Samoa, the weight of captaincy….and unfulfilled anticipation, drooped. His spirit, usually unyielding, felt the sting of dejection.
The half time siren had sung its song.
0 runs
Even less tackles.
Darkness filled his mind.
Yet, amidst this desolation, a flicker of resolve burned within him.
He vowed to train harder,
to demand notice through unwavering determination, and to show his teammates the force that he truly was, the force they had overlooked.

For RFM, the game is not just about the NRL; it is about resilience, the unyielding human spirit, it is about Western Samoa, the thugg life, his isis and ninjas, and the unrelenting pursuit of one's dreams.
FKN LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.