We need another prop

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I had huge for Patolo this season. I thought he might have a breakout year. Unfortunately for whatever reason he has gone backwards in a big way. He is not the answer at all.
I had hopes for Patolo too. I think the head knocks have damaged his confidence. Unfortunately he has gone backwards. Maybe a big off season under CC

KingBurton

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Prop is not a specalist position like the spine. Much like wingers, you can pick up a few from Cup who do the job. No doubt Ciraldo will bring some over from Penrith.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We need a system that produces players ready to make the step to first grade.

Unless you blow the cap we can't go out and sign all these fantasy props and halfbacks.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Yeah we definitely do.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And V'Landys thought it was a great idea to add another first grade team to the competition... the bloke is clueless.
Lack of quality halves and props to consider adding new teams...that’s why someone like Moses can command 900k even though he doesn’t deserve it...supply and demand

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Stuckey goes ok in limited watches of reggies games and Tanner, he went alright yesty? Makatoa too as mentioned BUT we're light on as it stands now.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Terrible decision to let Vaughan go. There is no way he is getting big money in ESL unless he’s a marquee player which I doubt. None of the players mentioned in op would be as good.
Not sure what the thinking was of letting Vaughan go? Not sure if Sutton is anywhere near his standard

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Terrible decision to let Vaughan go. There is no way he is getting big money in ESL unless he’s a marquee player which I doubt. None of the players mentioned in op would be as good.
Vaughan still giving it all knowing he'd signed elsewhere next year ages ago I wish he'd stayed on.
His attitude as a professional would have been valuable to emerging youngsters.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The club has been making more astute decisions recently. I didn't expect much from King or Ava S. But despite both having little reputation, they've both been strong and I imagine easy on the cap.

To balance the cap, we need to find the diamonds in the rough. I know plenty of people would like Haas calibre of players to be in the sides recruitment plans. But I think very importantly we nabbed a hooker that will time his passes to allow our pack to get the ball with more momentum anyway. That should make them all look better even if we have some budget buys in there.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Prop is not a specalist position like the spine. Much like wingers, you can pick up a few from Cup who do the job. No doubt Ciraldo will bring some over from Penrith.
Sorry, but that's completely insane

Reactions: CMP

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope Maka can transition to FG in the off-season.

I rate him higher than Potalo
I think you’re on the money mate once again good call.
He was doing the tuff stuff up the middle making excellent yardage yesterday.