We asked NRL clubs their fastest, fittest and strongest players... the results are stunning

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Fans love this stuff, doggs is being scrooges here not giving this info

4.11 for 1.2km btw is flonominal
That’s what I do 1km in.
I'd say a mis-print or a dodgy stop watch. Deardon ran a club record at 4.26.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
At a guess
Fastest - Xerri and Fox
Strongest - Xerri
Fittest- ???
Would say King prior to last season would’ve had good numbers in the gym. Looking a bit fuller this off season. Preston gives me big squat vibes the tank

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We are congratulating the club for not responding to journalists now. That is how success starved we have become loool
Thinking about it a little. It's possible they sent the list of questions when people had gone for the holidays. If those in the know got the chance to snatch a few days with family, I wouldn't disturb their days off with fairly inane questions. But if this is a petty thing and we purposely ignored it, I couldn't give a rat's ass. I'm sick of the media shitting on our club.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Xerri would be close enough to fox that I wouldn’t want them to race as both would have to push and someone would do a hammy.
Ridiculous statement. These guys are elite athletes and running too fast doesn’t make them at risk of a soft tissue injury like pulling a hamstring

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Thinking about it a little. It's possible they sent the list of questions when people had gone for the holidays. If those in the know got the chance to snatch a few days with family, I wouldn't disturb their days off with fairly inane questions. But if this is a petty thing and we purposely ignored it, I couldn't give a rat's ass. I'm sick of the media shitting on our club.
Not saying the club not responding is that big of a deal, but it's not really something to be celebrated, either. The best way to give the media the finger is to start winning again. But it will be a pretty neat trick if we can pull that off with our forward pack.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
We are congratulating the club for not responding to journalists now. That is how success starved we have become loool
They aren’t real journalists just fox & terrorcrap, the same outlets that take shots at the club headed by an agenda driven drunk. You know , the same outlet you moonlight for. Buzz bitch!

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Ridiculous statement. These guys are elite athletes and running too fast doesn’t make them at risk of a soft tissue injury like pulling a hamstring
What about Turbo and the course race a few years ago?

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not all clubs are mentioned with the results but Fux Sports went out of their way to the mention the dogs...
Well done...
If the list is accurate, then there are only nine teams playing in 2024, including the Dogs.

Otherwise, other teams said they would respond, but didn't. At least the Dogs were honest saying they wouldn't respond.

I'd suggest that it is not so much keeping that information secret, but ignoring the troll journalists who do us no favours.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
If the list is accurate, then there are only nine teams playing in 2024, including the Dogs.

Otherwise, other teams said they would respond, but didn't. At least the Dogs were honest saying they wouldn't respond.

I'd suggest that it is not so much keeping that information secret, but ignoring the troll journalists who do us no favours.
I read it as other clubs responded and said they wouldn’t supply the data, we didn’t respond at all.

Always a Bulldog

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would have been awesome to be a fly on the wall in that room when they were rejected - hope it was a short and sharp “no” then instant hang up.

The club has set a precedent here and when we are on the up, I want them to stick to it and not feed any of the germalists who posts negative crap about us.
Probably a case of not wanting to hurt the Fox's feelings.

I think he himself knows he's no longer the fastest in the game let alone at the club. But to advertise it will do no good to his confidence so no need to make it public.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
They aren’t real journalists just fox & terrorcrap, the same outlets that take shots at the club headed by an agenda driven drunk. You know , the same outlet you moonlight for. Buzz bitch!
You really need to stop being so abusive, or you’ll find yourself on holidays again.