We are the most passionate supporters!

Status
Not open for further replies.

neovo89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Guys I know there are 100 new threads going round, but I have been reading all the constructive criticism on the site and wondered why so much hate and it came to me we are the most fcking passionate supporters of the NRL!

As quoted http://www.theroar.com.au/2010/04/28...(The+Roar)

We have repelled extinction during the Coffs harbour scandal, the salary cap debacle and the hooliganism displayed by our fans, He have the highest crowds outside of Queensland and we always support as a pack.

We strive for our team to be the best week in week out, we don’t expect anything more. We have the best followers and fck we go hard when we win and hell we whinge when we lose but if all sat back and didn’t voice our opinions we wouldn’t be THE MOST PASSIONATE SUPPORTERS.

Anyone with me?

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Well said, I'm with you

I will admit I get abit tried of all the post lose garbage that goes on even though some of our wins and losses were very similar games

But like you said, we are passionate ... in the words of Rami "fking good supporters" ;)

Good thread btw !!!

neovo89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I was watching the game yesterday in so much frustration wanted to smash my tv lol the passion i love it!

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
My week has been absolutely ruined.

I won't feel at ease until we verse them again and smash them. It's 5 losses in a row now, 8 if you include trials. More than I can handle ffs!!!

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
the worst thing about our loss is it had to be against Dragons. Growin up the 2 teams u want to beat are Dragons n Eels, and the amount of ribbing and crap i have been copping after losing yesterday makes it worse. We are a passionate bunch. Nearly broke my brand new coffee table in anger..

neovo89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It hasnt stopped all morning, copping it hard at the office!

[FKN-SIK]

Gigidy Gigidy
Reaction score
I woke up in the sh!ttest mood this morning. I haven't felt like that in a while to be honest. I am sick of losing to those w@nkers!

I felt pretty embarrassed at the game yesterday. The mergers fans turned up in numbers. We had close to f*ck all!

Moodey

Unknown
Reaction score
I don't think any other supporter group would brave the pouring rain. Most passionate bunch!!

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Ofcourse we are! We don't have the band wagoners disease like other clubs. Having 15,000 of at our home games is a given regardless of where we are on the competition ladder. Even at our lowest points (Salary cap, 03 disappointment, coffs harbour, SBW and getting the spoon), we were still around. There's no reward for sticking around, but if you're loyal and love the club you will.

lukesdogs

Armchair Coach
Reaction score
i agree i get so angey and frustrated when we loose to the point that when we lost q final in 2006 against the bronocs after being up at 1/2 time i riped the door off our bedroom and threw my jersey into our pond.

i hate to loose but hate getting flogged like we have the past two weeks, as a doggies fan i expect us to be the best and when we have a good team i expect it even more. though its funny when i am at the games live i dont seem to get as upset as i do when i watch it on the tv.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes. We are passionate. We also can't spell, or use correct grammar; but, we're passionate. I'm a 60+ old guy, and still get worked up when we lose. I should be calm and accepting, but I hate losing to St. George !!

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Yes. We are passionate. We also can't spell, or use correct grammar; but, we're passionate. I'm a 60+ old guy, and still get worked up when we lose. I should be calm and accepting, but I hate losing to St. George !!
Good to know things still go up at that age :p

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Hey ... at least we 'try' ... and that alone places us above most clubs fanbases !

Most clubs fans think "grammar" is the lady who funeral they went to a few years back.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
They can frame us but the can't shame us, it doesn't matter if you are outnumbered, it does not make things right, there will always be two sides to a coin but the prejudiced don't wanna hear it, soak up the injustice and use the energy to pump those weights.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
They can frame us but the can't shame us, it doesn't matter if you are outnumbered, it does not make things right, there will always be two sides to a coin but the prejudiced don't wanna hear it, soak up the injustice and use the energy to pump those weights.
the *** you been smoking bob?

Status
Not open for further replies.