We are nothing without Elliott

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
this thread is worse then the thrashing we coped today.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
too early after the loss for your dribble ...
There's never a good time for these threads but now definitely isn't a good time.
You need to stop taking it so seriously. Not just you two. The whole lot of you.

The current product has been deliberately tweaked to deliver results like this. We have been seeing 50 plus scores with regularity all year. Our current team is weak and was even more so this week due to injuries and a group of idiots who decided to go to a pub and leave their team in the lurch.

I’ll keep making threads when I please. You can’t control that. Whst you can control is how much you let this Mickey Mouse competition get to you.

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You and Elliott dock so often you remind me of a Chinese finger trap.
I make a fair point though. Many on here have been calling for mass changes all year. This is what happens when they get their wish.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You need to stop taking it so seriously. Not just you two. The whole lot of you.

The current product has been deliberately tweaked to deliver results like this. We have been seeing 50 plus shores with regularity all year. Our current team is ready shd was even more so this week due to injuries and a group of idiots who decided to h the o yo a pub snd leave their team in the lurch.

I’ll keep making threads when I please. You can’t control that. Whst you can control is how much you let this Mickey Mouse competition get to you.
I know you're joking and trying to lighten things up but creating the millionth Elliott thread isn't going to do it when he's one of the biggest culprits this season.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Elliott the messiah!

A good coach would get him firing. He just isn't a leader and is a bench player at best.
I think he is potentially a starting lock, but can’t agree more with the rest of your comment..

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I know you're joking and trying to lighten things up but creating the millionth Elliott thread isn't going to do it when he's one of the biggest culprits this season.
Beneath my stirring is a good point though. Changing the cattle alone isn’t gonna change things. Yes, our squad has some gaping holes in it, but our problems run much deeper.... I don’t really doubt that Elliott and some of our other maligned players on here could do better at other clubs.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Also Elliott is good for the dressing room a bit like Josh Reynolds was.
Yep I definitely think that is true. He is a well liked player in the dressing room who has a good at lifting the boys and with the right coaching he could do well.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Beneath my stirring is a good point though. Changing the cattle alone isn’t gonna change things. Yes, our squad has some gaping holes in it, but our problems run much deeper.... I don’t really doubt that Elliott and some of our other maligned players on here could do better at other clubs.
I'd gladly let Elliott sign elsewhere to put that theory to the test.