We are giving away Too much f*n penaltys!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Penaltys are killing us we need to fix our discipline ASAP!!

Most of our penaltys were because we were getting dominated with quick play the balls..

col of birchmen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They aint killing us,we continue to win but to win a penalty count too would be nice though.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think all of the are warranted to be fair. Refs are pretty loose when reffing us. There were so many swinging arms tonite on our boys and not one was called. It's total bs

Dex

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
first thing i do is come to the kennel to support our team and be proud of our 12 game winning streak and the first thread i see is this sh1t ?

give yourself an uppercut!

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Leading into the finals we need to fix our discipline ASAP

100% bulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We are not that bad diciplined to warrant that many penalties! After the Newcastle game and hearing the refs they just need to make it entertaining so they penalise the winning sides. Us against the nrl!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
12 in a row giving away penalties

i think des should be thinking up new ways to concede penalties at training

MrDogzOfWar

Dogz At War!
Reaction score
Too much penalties but what about the bulldogs how many times did the tigers do high tackles but nooo referees don't see. Blind and def =referees.. But still we need to fix our discipline ASAP

Number13

Management
Reaction score
At least our error rates have improved. In saying this, giving away penalties is a blight on our ability to control the ball and the game tempo. We make it easy for opposing teams to put points on. In tonights game we gave the opposing side a 12 point start. You would think the NRL is a handicapped competitiion.

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hoo saw Blair take out Pritchard in our second try

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
first thing i do is come to the kennel to support our team and be proud of our 12 game winning streak and the first thread i see is this sh1t ?

Oi flop all I'm stating is we should fix our discipline leading into the finals.

Number13

Management
Reaction score

I share your passion. However, tonight's win was ugly.

Magic Arrow

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The ones I saw were warranted. We got two big calls go our way when they easily could have gone against us. Try looking at it from a neutral perspective.

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The ones I saw were warranted. We got two big calls go our way when they easily could have gone against us. Try looking at it from a neutral perspective.
Well than wats the point of bein a fan

Magic Arrow

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well than wats the point of bein a fan
Maybe to enjoy the great football we're playing? lol being a fan isn't about blowing up about calls which aren't even contentious. I feel sorry for you if the only reason you support the bulldogs is because you enjoy the bickering. If we lost, maybe I'd be blowing up too, right now I'm just happy we won whilst acknowledging a couple of calls went our way.

12 in a row who gives a fck right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.