Warriors deny Kieran Foran is “done deal” at Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I never thought I'd say this but I actually feel sorry for the Tigers, they were gutted last night.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I never thought I'd say this but I actually feel sorry for the Tigers, they were gutted last night.
I don't.

They allowed the players to run the club, until it was toxic.

They hired a coach to get rid of one of the toxic players, which he did & then sacked the coach.

The other toxic players are leaving, so hopefully the Wests Tigers can heal from all the shit that has happened.

Last edited:

Wally D

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don't think we need Foran and I don't think the board wants Foran. If the Frawley / Reynolds combo doesn't work, then, and only then should we consider looking at Foran.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Foran's a great acquisition if it happens. Be good to see a bit of optimism about it

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I dont, short term pain for long term gain. Make Elijah Taylor their captain, honest hard worker. Now that all the players who think they ran the club are gone, Ivan will have free reign to enstill his won culture and rebuild the club properly.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't understand why Doyle had to even comment like a media whore

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats the 2 we shouldve been targetting. Oh well.
They did... they didnt want come so you target others, and got them... why do so many on here think everyone wants to play at our club?
Reality says money does a lot but some players want other things as well or just don't like our set up or club or coach or team mates... there's loads of reasons.
When it is finalised signing both Woods and Foran especially will be great for this flagging team.
Foran alone can win games and comps add others and we will have a competitive team for sure.

Graham will be here next year for sure, Mbye is the one who may not be

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't.

They allowed the players to run the club, until it was toxic.

They hired a coach to get rid of one of the toxic players, which he did & then sacked the coach.

The other toxic players are leaving, so hopefully the Wests Tigers can heal from all the shit that has happened.
Plus Woods wanted to come to Canterbury a few years ago so they have known for ages yet left him there and as captain!
Its laughable sadly for Tigers fans.

Farah was the problem for so long at that club and still snipes away with the players causing unrest.
Ps- Benji and Farah do not get on and havent for some time, but who cares...haha

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't understand why Doyle had to even comment like a media whore
Because he trumpeted the arrival of Foran as 'his man' and 'he got him back home'....blah blah blah, when everyone including Doyle knew it was only a 'temporary' thing...he is trying to save face...and some of the locals will be spewing that he is leaving so soon thinking that Doyle had this massive coup ...bro

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gotta be careful we don't boot and buy players just because there is space in the cap, who is to say the Reynolds/Frawley combo doesn't fix it for us?

Hound_Dog

Waterboy
Reaction score
They did... they didnt want come so you target others, and got them... why do so many on here think everyone wants to play at our club?
Reality says money does a lot but some players want other things as well or just don't like our set up or club or coach or team mates... there's loads of reasons.
When it is finalised signing both Woods and Foran especially will be great for this flagging team.
Foran alone can win games and comps add others and we will have a competitive team for sure.

Graham will be here next year for sure, Mbye is the one who may not be
Seriously dude, stop spinning shit.

Mbye is not being shopped around, never was. You pump these stories and buzz and hooper have a field day once they get a sniff of the kennel. It creates player unrest and constant unwanted media attention for the wrong reasons.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Warriors deny Kieran Foran is “done deal” at Bulldogs

Warriors managing director Jim Doyle has denied that star five-eighth Kieran Foran has signed a deal with the Bulldogs for 2018.

In a wide-ranging interview on the Warriors website, Doyle discussed the ongoing speculation around player contracts, as well as the club’s recruitment.

The obvious main talking point though was the future of Kieran Foran. Doyle made it abundantly clear that as far as he and the club were concerned though, Foran had yet to make any decisions on where he will play next season.

“Kieran has not made a decision yet. He has not signed with the Bulldogs,” Doyle said.

“I got a text message from the Bulldog CEO after midnight last night saying despite what was on the back page of the newspaper we’ve got no agreement with Kieran, we’ve got no as no contract with Kieran Foran.”

“So he may go back to Sydney and he may still stay here.”
Doesn't surprise me one bit that Raelene sent an sms lying about the deal , she's trying to save her arse
Obviously there are legalities involved and she's 'trying' to disprove that she's breached policy

stclair

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Doesn't surprise me one bit that Raelene sent an sms lying about the deal , she's trying to save her arse
Obviously there are legalities involved and she's 'trying' to disprove that she's breached policy
What legalities?...

Mike_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Honestly, if the text message is true Raelene needs to be reprimanded. She's employed by the Bulldogs to do what's best for our club. Not to make friends and develop relationships with other clubs ceo's.

If Foran deal backfires she needs to be held accountable.

Status
Not open for further replies.