Warren Smith the new Buz.

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's embarrassing.. and they act as if Manoney hides behind the pack.. hardly, he's been face to face with many forwards.. and his work on the field is evidence week in week out he ain't a soft cock.
I’m with you tough pound for pound, worked his ass off… gave up captain’s role without fuss…copping shit for saying no you can’t punch our young forward pack .

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joey Johns in particular was just seething over the fact our boys not only beat Newcastle after last year, but beat them well.
Yeh this is the emotional bias people been talking about. I really believe no evidence though that Buz would have goaded a reaction from NRL for Goulds comments saga and no doubt Warren Smith has baited poor old spud into a trap.

Last edited:

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ve been off the flop ever since he hammered the dogs about a stupid jersey clash one game. You’d think the dogs had murdered his mum the way he carried on about it.
Yeh I don’t remember that one. I’m off the flog permanently now. Until we had Gus we had nearly no voice refs running riot, journos shit canning, the tide is changing.

bulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Blokes run in almost every game and engage in push and shove, I don't see how what reed has done is any different. I still have no idea what he even did to get binned against the knights

I think the ref binned him for being silly, for real, that's what the flog said just before he binned him.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Im sick of listening to these dinosaurs going on about “if you could still punch blah blah blah”, well guess what fuckos, you can’t, and this ain’t the UFC.

What they are insinuating is that the little guys should just be quiet and take whatever shit the big guys want to dish up. Gtfo with that BS.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If you pay attention Reed was giving tigers players the verbal in nearly every tackle, especially Galvin.

But that's all it is, verbal, if as a professional player you can't handle someone giving you a verbal, give yourself an uppercut ffs.

IT's gamesmanship and if you fall for it you're an idiot.

But guarantee, Reed's being targeted ONLY because he plays for the dogs.

That's why I can't stand Ennis, Ennis was called grub while he was with us, and all dogs fans loved him, we backed him. As soon as he went to sharks the "grub" label completely disappeared and after Ennis retired, his pro-sharks stick went way overboard. Fucker it was us dogs fans who had your back when everyone was calling you a grub.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This flog attacking Reed during game calls and sledging on NRL Tonight was disgraceful.
As for last weekend when we are playing his Tigers. It probably made it worse for him.

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As for last weekend when we are playing his Tigers. It probably made it worse for him.
Mate he has carried it into this week with poss our most important game so far this week. We have ref clamp down this week and our most boisterous player at risk, feel like CC needs/might prepare for trouble against panfers.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mahoney needs to curb his enthusiasm. He will obviously have a target on his back.