Wakefield update along with players

Status
Not open for further replies.

wakefieldfan1

New Pup
Reaction score
Hey guys my usual season update I hope you are well. As usual Life at Wakefield continues to be turbulent Brian Smith walked in the chairman's office Tuesday and said that's my resignation and walked out. I'm annoyed as he has gave players longer deals who are total garbage we have a centre that can't run or pass or tackle. Cheers Brian. We are now without a coach.
Update on players
Bill Topou - came.out of shape but runs hard and takes some.stopping we play him in the centre but I haven't seen that he can pass it as yet.
Anthony Topou - quite a coo for us he's shown his class but he's surrounded by shit so he can't do much.
Tiny arouno - came from the sharks with Topou does well for his size takes some stopping done ok.
Tim smith - Drunk driving crashed Brian smiths car now back in Australia same with Kevin Locke.

Welcome to Wakefield never shines always pours.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Sorry to hear there is always light at the end of the tunnel keep your head up and hopefully you will get a coach that will your club in the right direction.

Last edited by a moderator:

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
What happened with Locke anyway? Never realised why he came back to Australia if no one wants him here?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Brian Smith leaving should never make you sad. When you say you are now without a coach, you should think that you haven't had one at any stage while Smith was in charge. He's great at self promotion, but has had some start studded teams that did nothing but choke. I hope things pick up for your club in the near future.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Brian Smith leaving should never make you sad. When you say you are now without a coach, you should think that you haven't had one at any stage while Smith was in charge. He's great at self promotion, but has had some start studded teams that did nothing but choke. I hope things pick up for your club in the near future.
Spot on Alan. The guy is a dead set loss as a coach. His record reads; 8 different clubs as coach over 32 years ( not including NSW country 2001-03 one win) with a 52% win ratio, NIL premierships. Wakefield1fan you should count your lucky stars that he has resigned.

Status
Not open for further replies.