Not open for further replies.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I actually think Holland or Lee will go.

Lee is like Krisnan Inu... rocks and diamonds.
Holland gets dominated in tackles.
Lee is just a rookie. Inu had some experience. Inu's inconsistency was permanent, i dont think Lee's will be. Thats why you cant have too many rookies at a time in the side, because despite a rookie's flashes of brilliance, decision making and consistency come with experience, and they make more mistakes. He does have fantastic potential though. Good runner, has a step and can pass. Most of his flaws have been defensive. Thats usually where rookies are weakest. Remember Barbas first few years? Couldnt tackle for shit.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its at ANZ so we should go ok, hope Des bites the bullet and makes the change, we were unlucky on Sunday and need to try to stay composed in the final ten.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I actually think Holland or Lee will go.

Lee is like Krisnan Inu... rocks and diamonds.
Holland gets dominated in tackles.
Agree with the Inu Lee comparison

I think Des will drop Montoya as he's a first year rookie and won't drop his lip

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hope they keep using the blue reverse jersey, looked great.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lee is just a rookie. Inu had some experience. Inu's inconsistency was permanent, i dont think Lee's will be. Thats why you cant have too many rookies at a time in the side, because despite a rookie's flashes of brilliance, decision making and consistency come with experience, and they make more mistakes. He does have fantastic potential though. Good runner, has a step and can pass. Most of his flaws have been defensive. Thats usually where rookies are weakest. Remember Barbas first few years? Couldnt tackle for shit.
100% correct!

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Capable of beating the raiders.

Scared of the raiders. Look st you all jumping at shadows.

Im more scared of what Ses is going to our team than I am of the fucking raiders.

We can take them if we play well. Question is, will we?
We are not capable of beating the Raiders as we dont have a game plan!

Dont believe me? Just ask Lichaa, Reynolds & Frawley

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
WE were well beaten by the raiders last year because of Sezer's much superior kicking game, he had our forwards going backwards all day this tires them out much more than going forwards, we've had no kicking game for many years, letting Sezer go was one of our biggest mistakes, he proved to be much better than any half we've had for some years
Off contract end of next year would be wanting to come back to Sydney bring him home

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its at ANZ so we should go ok, hope Des bites the bullet and makes the change, we were unlucky on Sunday and need to try to stay composed in the final ten.
True lucky we aren't playing them at belmore then it would have been a cricket score

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Raiders are ordinary?? Please!!!
We cant even beat the tigers.
I do like how some people still have hope for our team..
But we are dead average!
I cant believe we have 2 more years of this! :sweat:

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
could be a cricket score on Saturday BJ & Rapana could really rip us apart
yeah, but that probably won't happen and we will win well. - I bet if I made that comment we both would have laughed at me LOL

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Surprised by the hungriness of the Doggies, they knew they had to pull a rabbit out of their asses and put in the effort, not easy to play like this every week but now we know they have it in them.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
To everyone on this thread who bagged the shit out of the team before it was played, the usual suspects to be honest, eat a fat one!!!! Every game the same people shit all over the team and bag them, but then show absolute hypocrisy after we win.
Today was a fucking good effort by the boys. How about next game you all try your best not to deathride them before a ball is kicked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.