Voss on the Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Interesting. The thing that got me was the Bennett video and his whinging and whining as to why the finals games schedule was still up in the air until the weekend. No need for him to whinge, he still gets his 7 day turnaround and no one else is any the wiser. Made me sick listening to him complain about it affecting his training schedule etc.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Interesting. The thing that got me was the Bennett video and his whinging and whining as to why the finals games schedule was still up in the air until the weekend. No need for him to whinge, he still gets his 7 day turnaround and no one else is any the wiser. Made me sick listening to him complain about it affecting his training schedule etc.
Give Bennett a break, he is not used to playing at any time other than Friday night and the NRL kindly obliged

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Give Bennett a break, he is not used to playing at any time other than Friday night and the NRL kindly obliged
I don't know why but Bennett reminds me of a dried up Clint Eastwood cowboy playing prune!!!! All he needs is a dirty old hat ,a pair of spurs and a half chewed rolled up cigar!!!! :grinning:

Last edited:

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don't know why but Bennett reminds me of a dried up Clint Eastwood cowboy playing prune!!!! All he needs is a dirty old hat ,a pair of spurs and a half chewed rolled up cigar!!!! :grinning:
Stop, stop denigrating one of the great actors and Cowboys ever by using old Wayne Poo to compare too FFS By the way, he used to chew tobacco not half chewed rolled up cigar. FK Bennet!! and not with my dick either. :-)

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Stop, stop denigrating one of the great actors and Cowboys ever by using old Wayne Poo to compare too FFS By the way, he used to chew tobacco not half chewed rolled up cigar. FK Bennet!! and not with my dick either. :grinning:
I'm sure Clint lite a half chewed cigar in the Good, the Bad & the Ugly. Other than that you're funny ;) :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.