• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
most yes voters have no clue what they are voting for… let’s ask people on here, the staunch yes voters to state in one sentence why they are voting yes…

here are some of their explanations
I obviously understand you are trolling but isn’t your entire campaign based on if you don’t know vote no?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I obviously understand you are trolling but isn’t your entire campaign based on if you don’t know vote no?
the point being we don’t know what happens if voted yes…

the yes voters don’t know and vote yes despite. I’d love to sell them a used car. Gullible

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
the point being we don’t know what happens if voted yes…

the yes voters don’t know and vote yes despite. I’d love to sell them a used car. Gullible
I get it and vote how you feel that’s the best part about the country we live in. I’m not judging anyone I have been on the fence for ages.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I get it and vote how you feel that’s the best part about the country we live in. I’m not judging anyone I have been on the fence for ages.
Voting by how you feel?
That's what women do when they decide they want to divorce!

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Voting by how you feel?
If a real estate salesman knocked on the door of a yes voter, lowballed the yes voters to sell their house and said say yes or no… they would vote yes and lose $300k.. won’t even ask for reasons why they should sell..

everyone hit the no button like blue_boost

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Voting by how you feel?
What?? Well vote how I tell you then (again I understand you are trolling) otherwise you will cop a backhand.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
If you still don’t know… VOTE NO
You are really looking like a renter trolling on a forum that’s premise is based on a failing local Rugby League side. At least troll on the swans or Man U sites or something.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are really looking like a renter trolling on a forum that’s premise is based on a failing local Rugby League side. At least troll on the swans or Man U sites or something.
no voters are trolls? We are the overwhelming majority! We are gonna flog you guys on Saturday.. Sunday morning I’ll really punish the yes voters

even superhuman Nathan Cleary can’t carry you guys over the finish line on Saturday. You guys are down 40-0 with 5 mins to go

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
no voters are trolls? We are the overwhelming majority! We are gonna flog you guys on Saturday.. Sunday morning I’ll really punish the yes voters
I’m not against you I thought for ages no fuck them but then I looked into it and thought well it’s not going to hurt me if it gets up so how does that affect me. So after much consideration I thought if it can do any good then fucking why not. I understand it won’t get up but I think I’ll feel better if I vote the way I’ve decided for myself. Same with you I respect that.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Voting by how you feel?
Unrelated to your post, but I rarely look at the Kennel on computer. I usually browse on phone. So I don't see people's signatures.

I just saw your signature and I pissed myself laughing. I'll admit, it's a good one.

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you have evidence to back up your claim of the No side paying influencers to push the NO vote? Maybe it’s the influencer’s own views?
@Hacky McAxe - you may have missed my reply to your comment earlier …. You made a claim saying the No side is paying influencers to push the NO vote - just wondering whether you have any evidence for this? Thanks

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The "Yes" vote is something akin to a Trojan Horse. It will be full of surprises and most of the surprises will not be popular.
Yep ,my guess people project on social media, then there's the real world I personally think this will be a land slide

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
@Hacky McAxe - you may have missed my reply to your comment earlier …. You made a claim saying the No side is paying influencers to push the NO vote - just wondering whether you have any evidence for this? Thanks
Missed that. It's not a conspiracy or anything. It's a common marketing strategy used by many now days. Any marketing company that wants to make an impact, has to use social media influencers

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m not against you I thought for ages no fuck them but then I looked into it and thought well it’s not going to hurt me if it gets up so how does that affect me. So after much consideration I thought if it can do any good then fucking why not. I understand it won’t get up but I think I’ll feel better if I vote the way I’ve decided for myself. Same with you I respect that.
until it does impact you.. the detail just isnt there to confirm it won’t impact you.. when you have to pay to for a permit to host Christmas lunch on your land or even park your car in your own driveway.. it might seem ridiculous but the detail isnt there so you can’t rule it out.. you want to stick it in the constitition so they can stitch you up?

If you don’t know (the impacts) vote NO!!

this voice will make everything their business, only for handsome % fee of every proposal they may let it pass through.

There are a few people on here that I gave more credit than they deserve as to their intelligence. Then you read some of yes campaign propaganda that they blindly embrace and you shake your head

Your ticket is on a sinking ship , come across and sail away with the no voters, let’s punish these fools come Sunday, dont be labelled a money wasters after this is done..

watch them all run for cover come Sunday when I come hunting

Last edited:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think most sensible people will have the shits that this referendum has ruined their Saturday standing in lines. They will vote no so they don’t try this stunt on again.

Status
Not open for further replies.