• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A friend of mine said they went to vote today and the person marking off the votes said they are not marking names off so if they want to vote again, go for it.. so the yes campaign are trying to get double votes
You are so full of shit.

If you are going to tell a BS story make it at least believable.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A friend of mine said they went to vote today and the person marking off the votes said they are not marking names off so if they want to vote again, go for it.. so the yes campaign are trying to get double votes

But little did they know, they got two NO votes!!
@Blue_boost

Just one of the reasons I don't believe you bullshit story.

The payrate alone.

The people who man the boots on Early Voting, are mainly the ones manning the booths on polling day

And on polling day they get over $500.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have to admit they made it real easy to postal vote, they didn't even want proof im not well.
I am a Silent elector

They send me the voting forms.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well it happened.. what do I get a medal if I make it up? This is what someone told me.

you yes voters need every vote you can get so they encourage double voting, it’s come out.. imbecile Grubs

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well it looked like the no campaign obliterated the yes arguments on the channel 7 program tonight.

I think the yes campaign know they are gone and starting to backpedal.

but these imbeciles have boxed themselves in

vote NO

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Are they allowed to advertise no? I still haven't seen a No ad, just yes.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t think we really need Keon.
We have Preston and Kikau.
Keon will cost a lot.
Better to pad the depth with chee kam and waddel style players and shoot for a young GUN.
Also there are many decent back rowers around yo.
Props and halfback is where the marquee money is needed.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I have a friend who was going to vote yes without understanding what it’s all about.
he has done a bit of research, said he changed his mind and will be voting no!
I’m glad he woke at the right time!

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Two givens in life. Ignore everything someone says before they say 'but' and anyone that starts off with 'believe me' is full of shit.

Head back to 'punching' Chance. "He's" waiting for you.
I always like the I’m not being racist but….

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Are they allowed to advertise no? I still haven't seen a No ad, just yes.
Yep. But they use two different forms of marketing. Yes adverts are traditional marketing. Costs more but reaches more people.

The NO side uses viral marketing. Pay influencers on social media to push the NO vote. This encourages other people to pick up that message and push it too. It reaches less people overall, but generally reaches more young people and has more impact on those people. So it's more effective overall.

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep. But they use two different forms of marketing. Yes adverts are traditional marketing. Costs more but reaches more people.

The NO side uses viral marketing. Pay influencers on social media to push the NO vote. This encourages other people to pick up that message and push it too. It reaches less people overall, but generally reaches more young people and has more impact on those people. So it's more effective overall.
Do you have evidence to back up your claim of the No side paying influencers to push the NO vote? Maybe it’s the influencer’s own views?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Yeah because I watch the cooking channel (SBS) and haven't seen a no ad ever.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The No side don’t need to do anything… the yes side is tripping over its own feet and scoring own goals.. the yes side can’t explain their own argument. The onus is on the yes buffoons to deliver their message to change the constitution which they are failing miserably.

the no side don’t need to do anything, keep it as it is which works fine.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let’s compile a list of the kennel yes voters so on Sunday morning after the referendum is doomed, we can hold them to account.

we should consider they pay back all the wasted money, hit their fingers with a hammer or cut their heads off with a chainsaw if they don’t pay up. The money should have been used to upgrade the dams.

Next time there is water restrictions, the yes voters shouldn’t be able to water their garden or have a shower but the no voters wash their cars, have long showers.. the wasted referendum money could have upgraded the dam.. no water for yes voters, imbeciles

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a friend who was going to vote yes without understanding what it’s all about.
he has done a bit of research, said he changed his mind and will be voting no!
I’m glad he woke at the right time!
most yes voters have no clue what they are voting for… let’s ask people on here, the staunch yes voters to state in one sentence why they are voting yes…

here are some of their explanations

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Let’s compile a list of the kennel yes voters so on Sunday morning after the referendum is doomed, we can hold them to account.

we should consider they pay back all the wasted money, hit their fingers with a hammer or cut their heads off with a chainsaw if they don’t pay up. The money should have been used to upgrade the dams.

Next time there is water restrictions, the yes voters shouldn’t be able to water their garden or have a shower but the no voters wash their cars, have long showers.. the wasted referendum money could have upgraded the dam.. no water for yes voters, imbeciles
Are you sure yes voters even wash themselves?

Status
Not open for further replies.