• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you explain to me how the tattoo comment is an attack on someones heritage? Yet somehow asking for a system to test for aboriginality is not.

Cannot wait to see how you spin this one.
History check on the Holocaust is a good place to start (e.g. Auschwitz tattoo).
The fact that Julian Leeser is of Jewish heritage, it’s obvious Noel Pearson went for a personal attack.
How am I trying to spin things?
All I’m saying is that there is cleary a difference between Leeser’s statement to that of Pearson’s statement.
My opinion, Pearson’s was far worse.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Nowhere does it say the attacker was a No supporter. You’ve fallen for media bait 101.

If I were you I’d be more concerned about police officers putting the old man in hospital with a bleed on his brain.
Of course I did. He was attacked by a 66 year old for the other sign that said make love not war.

And there's an entire thread about Danny's arrest - isn't that good enough 4 u otaku?

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
History check on the Holocaust is a good place to start (e.g. Auschwitz tattoo).
The fact that Julian Leeser is of Jewish heritage, it’s obvious Noel Pearson went for a personal attack.
All I’m saying is that there is cleary a difference between Leeser’s statement to that of Pearson’s statement.
You mean the history check that all prisoners at auschwitz received the tattoo, not just jews. And only at auschwitz - no other prison camp did the same - whether you were jewish or not. And lets not even go to the argument of whether being Jewish is being part of a religion or being part of a race. Plenty of Jews worldwide who are not Hebrew or Israeli and have never been.

So what test do you need to prove you are a jew? Just affirmation by the Jewish community. Yet apparently a Jewish guy says you need a test to prove you are first nations - of which there is no doubt its not a religion - its a race. Go figure.

As I said before, both comments were wrong. Pearson shouldn't be inferring about the Holocaust and Leeser shouldn't be asking for institutional proof to identify someone's race. And as Leeser identifies himself as Jewish, he should know much better than Pearson the dangers of going down this path.

Trying to argue that one was worse than the other is just a pisstake. They were both wrong.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of course I did. He was attacked by a 66 year old for the other sign that said make love not war.

And there's an entire thread about Danny's arrest - isn't that good enough 4 u otaku?
Obviously you’re comfortable with making 2+2 equal 5.. Typical of what the woke have left. Lies and assumptions.

VoteNo

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Obviously you’re comfortable with making 2+2 equal 5.. Typical of what the woke have left. Lies and assumptions.

VoteNo
You really should get out in the real world otaku. Not everything is a conspiracy.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You really should get out in the real world otaku. Not everything is a conspiracy.
I agree. Hence why i’m pointing out that nowhere does it say it was a no voter..

Thomas Mayo and communism though..

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You think questioning peoples Aboriginality by asking for “clarification” of something that should be abundantly clear is not an attack on people’s heritage?

SMH, some of the nonsense you guys come up with beggars belief.

Pearson is a loose cannon and his comments were way out of line, but if you think Leeser wasn’t deliberately race baiting in the first place, I don’t think there’s any reasoning with you.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I agree. Hence why i’m pointing out that nowhere does it say it was a no voter..

Thomas Mayo and communism though..
U agree that u should get out in the real world otaku?

Cool. 6 months of exposure off the keyboard should do it. Good luck and don't let anyone see your right palm. Its probably a dead give away.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

VoteNo
Remember when you said that the vaccine was causing all these heart issues even though you had no real evidence to support your belief?

I'd be careful. If you were anymore the pot, Doogie the Kettle may end up smoking you.

(sorry if I made that analogy based joke too complex for you)

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Remember when you said that the vaccine was causing all these heart issues even though you had no real evidence to support your belief?

I'd be careful. If you were anymore the pot, Doogie the Kettle may end up smoking you.

Cough Cough - Doogie the Lizard Lord thank you.

And I would rather not smoke him. Parsley in a bag bro.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
U agree that u should get out in the real world otaku?

Cool. 6 months of exposure off the keyboard should do it. Good luck and don't let anyone see your right palm. Its probably a dead give away.
You’re another example of the woke crowd having nothing left. Congratulations.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yeah, then you copied and pasted a paper which was government funded using government data, authored by someone on the payroll of pharma.

Remember?

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
You’re another example of the woke crowd having nothing left. Congratulations.
U and Israel Adesanya have something in common. You both beat off to cartoons otaku.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah, then you copied and pasted a paper which was government funded using government data, authored by someone on the payroll of pharma.

Remember?
Yep. I remember you making that claim even though it was lie. And I remember you sharing random blogs and claiming that scientific research couldn't be trusted due to corruption.

Your hypocrisy still makes me laugh.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I would just like to remind you that you're a guy that never finished high school, but believe he knows more about virology, epidemiology, and medicine than the doctors and scientists that spent their whole lives studying it.

And you're backed up by an anti-Semite that believes that a secret jewish group controls the world, and a bloke that thinks that Bill Gates invented Covid to inject us with microchips, or wipe out the population or something stupid like that.

I'm not angry about your beliefs, I just pity you for being so ignorant. It's really sad.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would just like to remind you that you're a guy that never finished high school, but believe he knows more about virology, epidemiology, and medicine than the doctors and scientists that spent their whole lives studying it.

And you're backed up by an anti-Semite that believes that a secret jewish group controls the world, and a bloke that thinks that Bill Gates invented Covid to inject us with microchips, or wipe out the population or something stupid like that.

I'm not angry about your beliefs, I just pity you for being so ignorant. It's really sad.
*Bill Pharma.

Remember?

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep. I remember you making that claim even though it was lie. And I remember you sharing random blogs and claiming that scientific research couldn't be trusted due to corruption.

Your hypocrisy still makes me laugh.
How is what I said a lie? The author is paid by pharma and every data set came from government and was government funded research.

Status
Not open for further replies.