Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Thats genetic talk.

do u see any other society do this?

Do u see immigrants in England campaign for nature English people to have a voice for them in parliament or do they campaign for themselves?
Isn't race genetic talk? And you are arguing races when talking countries.

Smells wiffy.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Albanese can't have his legacy moment with out making a big deal about it. Albo is somehow worse than Morrison.
Find that hard to believe..Scomo is a deadset fuckhead and a hillsong sympathiser to boot, so fk shim..
* however I will say I'm very ignorant and dgasf about politics really, imo their a collective of who's who in the zoo and all clowns.

I am however in this case voting yes, fuck the no sheep :tongueclosed:
Reasons are and mainly this first one, someone I like and admire Rachel Perkins states this is a good thing..so that will do me.
And secondly what actual harm could it do, honestly?? I suggest fuckall.
It's bad here in regional WA and has been forever and it won't be fixed anytime soon.
Maybe this change will help make a difference.

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Albanese can't have his legacy moment with out making a big deal about it. Albo is somehow worse than Morrison.
Albo is like King Midas, but in reverse.
Everything he touches turns to poo (e.g. Bunnies, QANTAS).

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You mean the comments that were in response to Leeser saying that the government should clarify what the definition of aboriginality is. Pretty poor form on both sides really.

But would have been nice if you quoted both comments.
One person is asking for clarity on a definition while the other is resorting to personal attacks on someone else’s heritage (at the same time when Passover was on).
Two are totally different.
If you think they are they are both identical, well, that’s pretty precious of you then.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
One person is asking for clarity on a definition while the other is resorting to personal attacks on someone else’s heritage (at the same time when Passover was on).
Two are totally different.
If you think they are they are both identical, well, that’s pretty precious of you then.
Can you explain to me how the tattoo comment is an attack on someones heritage? Yet somehow asking for a system to test for aboriginality is not.

Cannot wait to see how you spin this one.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Garden salad with balsamic dressing 62 calories/serve
Balsamic dressing alone 44 calories/serve (so 18 calories for the salad without dressing)
Big Mac 564 calories/serve.

You could have 30 salads before getting close to a big mac. Even a reference for you... https://mcdonalds.com.au/sites/mcdonalds.com.au/files/Aus Core Food Menu_September 2023 V2.pdf

So you were with a fat bitch (your terms), you refused to buy her food that would help her lose weight because.... somewhere there's a village missing an idiot.
Not many people realise that lettuce is 90+% water, so cut out the middle man and give her a glass of water, bonus it's free.

Always a Bulldog

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Sick of Danny’s shit he kinda deserved it.
I like Danny, he is a good human being.
But I do understand what you're saying.
Although I don't think he should cop violent attacks.

I don't think Danny could hurt a fly?
There's no need to throw your weight at him.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Something about all these bad Yes supporters saying bad things.

Thoughts on a couple of No supporters putting Danny Lim in hospital?
Nowhere does it say the attacker was a No supporter. You’ve fallen for media bait 101.

If I were you I’d be more concerned about police officers putting the old man in hospital with a bleed on his brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.