Status
Not open for further replies.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Im not academically smart and dont have the capacity to understand politics. I do believe I have enough street smarts to know when someone is trying to pull the wool over my eyes. Albo doesnt fill me with confidence.
I’m sure you’re 100% spot on. I don’t trust any politicians but one thing with Albanese I always notice whenever anyone challenges or questions him he reverts back to the abusive hissing lefty activist from his early days

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Johnny Farnham is lending his song for the voice yes campaign. The media are pushing the narrative.

People out on streets with banners pushing yes or no votes.

Instead of trying to influence peoples votes, just present the facts clearly and let people make up their own minds for what they think is best for the country.
Awww, Johnny stole my ongoing joke:

"are you voting Yes to the Voice or do you think John Farnham should finally retire?"

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Reminds of Blazing Saddles ..they are are dressed in Klu Klux Clan outfits..Bart, who’s is black puts his hand out to sign revealing his black..The Cisco pretends to rub it off ..turns his hand where it’s lighter and says sees it’s rubbing off! Lol

1.35 min

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Johnny Farnham is lending his song for the voice yes campaign. The media are pushing the narrative.

People out on streets with banners pushing yes or no votes.

Instead of trying to influence peoples votes, just present the facts clearly and let people make up their own minds for what they think is best for the country.
They did. From the very beginning. The Voice proposal has not changed an iota since day 1.

Then the opposition told you they hadn't. Which is the perfect argument, the opposition don't know the facts so we cannot tell you, the govt's hiding it. So whats the govt to do? Tell you something that doesn't exist or tell you they've already told you the facts. And at that point the opposition returns to the beginning.

But funny though - the opposition know enough about the facts to tell you that the Voice is bad but a mention in the constitution is good. They knew enough to line up some pet experts to say legals challenges etc etc.

Anyways - if you believe you need more info - don't vote. Cause you're not voting on good or bad, you're voting on a lie.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
At least the voice is bringing the deadshit houso scum together wanting more free money because it’s dividing everyone else. Albo is a clueless fool and some dumb fucks lap it up hahahaha

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Must be a lot of deadshit houso scum out there. Only 1 in 5 people think Hannibal would be better than the 'clueless fool'.
Must suck to be on the outer.

#shitposting

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They did. From the very beginning. The Voice proposal has not changed an iota since day 1.

Then the opposition told you they hadn't. Which is the perfect argument, the opposition don't know the facts so we cannot tell you, the govt's hiding it. So whats the govt to do? Tell you something that doesn't exist or tell you they've already told you the facts. And at that point the opposition returns to the beginning.

But funny though - the opposition know enough about the facts to tell you that the Voice is bad but a mention in the constitution is good. They knew enough to line up some pet experts to say legals challenges etc etc.

Anyways - if you believe you need more info - don't vote. Cause you're not voting on good or bad, you're voting on a lie.
Im aware the info has been provided.
The point (I was poorly trying to make) is I dont think anyone should be trying to influence anyones decision.
I know, very naive of me.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The point (I was poorly trying to make) is I dont think anyone should be trying to influence anyones decision.

Not meaning this as an attack but, just out of Cu. But, do you only have issue when it's the Yes voters?

I only ask because the No voters have done the exact same thing.

Personally, I'm not against the promotion from either side. If you believe in something, promote it.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not meaning this as an attack but, just out of Cu. But, do you only have issue when it's the Yes voters?

I only ask because the No voters have done the exact same thing.

Personally, I'm not against the promotion from either side. If you believe in something, promote it.
Both.
Its a very important issue. I wish politics could be set aside, a summit or I dont know how that shit works, leaders for the major parties, representatives or aboriginal nominated leaders voted by aboriginals come together once and for all, sit down and nut out a plan for the future.
I know that will never happen. I just feel we are stuck, that the issues will never be resolved or worked towards for a better future for aboriginal people if everyone isnt on board.
Im not good with words, hope that all makes some sense.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

I agree, it’s hard when all the resources, corporations, celebrities and government are all forcing the yes campaign down everyone’s throat. I can’t wait until they lose

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Both.
Its a very important issue. I wish politics could be set aside, a summit or I dont know how that shit works, leaders for the major parties representatives or aboriginal nominated leaders voted by aboriginals come together once and for all, sit down and nut out a plan for the future.
I know that will never happen. I just feel we are stuck, that the issues will never be resolved or worked towards for a better future for aboriginal people if everyone isnt on board.
All I can tell is what I've said before.
Libs started the process under Turnbull and Scomo and asked them what they want. Labor didn't oppose it.
First nations did so.
Libs lost the election.
Labor introduced exactly what first nations wanted with as little specific binding as possible. Constitutions are hard to change, so what is in the constitution is pretty mild compared to what it could be.
Labor told people what they are voting for.
Libs said they are hiding stuff (despite it all being on the table), that no one should be mentioned in the constitution (yet recommend it themselves) and that the Voice is bad. Despite the Voice being the thing that came out of the process they started.

Now you'd think that since this started with the Libs, they'd support it and help push it through. But they decided not to. Why? Have to ask the Hannibal with his 20% approval rating.

Just because this has been politicised, doesn't mean you have to as well.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Both.
Its a very important issue. I wish politics could be set aside, a summit or I dont know how that shit works, leaders for the major parties, representatives or aboriginal nominated leaders voted by aboriginals come together once and for all, sit down and nut out a plan for the future.
That's what this is.

I know it gets lost in the confusion of misinformation, but that's actually what this is. Over many years, the Aboriginal communities worked together to come up with the Uluru Statement from the Heart. After many discussions with many Aboriginal communities, that's what they came up with.

In 2017 they presented this to the Turnbull government. And it went nowhere at that time, but the Albanese government took that and created The Voice referendum. As The Voice was a major part of The Uluru Statement.

Basically put, what you're asking for is what they already did, and the result is what Labor is trying to implement.

Status
Not open for further replies.