• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who was hit harder? The yes buffoons with the referendum outcome or Joe tapine on Reece Walsh?

I sentence all the yes buffoons to watch Paul Murray tonight.. they will be very smug and deliver the uppercut you deserve!! It’s a must viewing

Attachments

Last edited:

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Yep and that’s the beauty of democracy - we all get a say - but the say that doesn’t agree with yours doesn’t make anyone ‘stupid’ or ‘racist’ - the same as I wouldn’t agree with some of the posts on here denigrating those who voted YES. I personally have not denigrated anyone who voted YES, including members of my own family. Hell, I’ve even got a mate whose kids are unhappy with him for voting NO - that’s how toxic this debate got. Yes, sewer media likely played a big part in that and it’s yet more evidence of why I don’t and almost never have gone near it. Such a pity the masses flocked to it to tell us how amazing the smashed avo they had for breakfast was.

As for Pollie opportunism you know damn it goes both ways: Gillard ‘There will never be a carbon tax under a government I lead’ - next minute…

Don’t get arrested. It’s a great spring day, don’t waste it in the paddy wagon :-).
So who exactly are the sewer media?

Pollie opportunism. You're equating legislation on a carbon tax and a referendum? One that was designed to help Australia's disadvantaged at a policy level? Sure.

Trump modus operandi. Conservative cash, nit pick with blanket statements in over drive and take aim at specific individuals. Fair Australia, nit picking galore and Albo. Funny some of the stuff that came out when the No's went off script.

Try not to but hey - depends what mode the cops are in I guess. I'm out for now - too hard to type while walking.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Whites equal
Chinese equal
Indians (sorta) equal
LebNese equal
Aborigine equal
Western Samoa’s equal
Tongans equal
Sudanese
This is the end it’s that simple.
Many races under one banner living their life

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
So you spend weeks
I am out of the thread.

It's seems it's get back all about others & their drama.

And what they posted is about them or the archenemy.

I don't give a fuck, weren't people told by mods not to mention each other names, posts etc.

OK, back to me.

This is the reason I lied & pretended to be someone else for 3 years.

Over the shit, learnt that after my operations.

FUCKING MOVE ON.
So you spend weeks campaigning for yes and now after all the Bs it’s ‘move on?’
Never forget how this is played ppl

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What a load of shit.

Radicals aren't & I mean all radicals from all races & religions.
Too many people see it as a black and white thing. Racism and bigotry still exist. They're not accepted now days, and they're definitely not as wide spread as they used to be, but they still exist.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Too many people see it as a black and white thing. Racism and bigotry still exist. They're not accepted now days, and they're definitely not as wide spread as they used to be, but they still exist.
Hear hear !!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
You were like the 300 against the Iranians.
Except you are 4.
Did ok
But the hordes spoke
Eh? You’re wrong. That’s if anyone can make sense out of what you actually say.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
So who exactly are the sewer media?

Pollie opportunism. You're equating legislation on a carbon tax and a referendum? One that was designed to help Australia's disadvantaged at a policy level? Sure.

Trump modus operandi. Conservative cash, nit pick with blanket statements in over drive and take aim at specific individuals. Fair Australia, nit picking galore and Albo. Funny some of the stuff that came out when the No's went off script.

Try not to but hey - depends what mode the cops are in I guess. I'm out for now - too hard to type while walking.
All media are sewer to a point - but even MSM with obvious leanings like ABC/Left and Sky/Right are regulated and have standards to abide by. It’s the Farcebooks, Instashams and Twatters I’m mostly referring to that seemingly have no requirement (or desire) to stop hate, fear and lies. And people still flock to it - absolutely baffles me and have zero interest in it.

Doogs you were the one who said earlier in this thread that you can’t have it both ways yet now you’re trying it on. Yes, irrespective whether it’s social or other policy and backflip is a backflip. They all do it, you know it and you can’t just conveniently say Dutton backflipped when your team does it also but apparently it’s doubly bad because it’s social policy? Please.

Equally you’re saying that Labor don’t play up to their donors? Really? How would they survive otherwise? All political parties rely on cash. Hardly a newsflash.

Good luck SJW-ing. Stay out of trouble.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
It's the same with every group unfortunately. People don't see the discrimination because they're outside the group.

Muslims still get abused, Christians get abused, Aboriginals, gays, everyone. Unfortunately racism and bigotry still exist regardless of how many people keep telling us that it's no longer a problem.
Except whypeople. They are always the abusers never the abused

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
It's the same with every group unfortunately. People don't see the discrimination because they're outside the group.

Muslims still get abused, Christians get abused, Aboriginals, gays, everyone. Unfortunately racism and bigotry still exist regardless of how many people keep telling us that it's no longer a problem.
Diversity is our strength though...

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
All media are sewer to a point - but even MSM with obvious leanings like ABC/Left and Sky/Right are regulated and have standards to abide by. It’s the Farcebooks, Instashams and Twatters I’m mostly referring to that seemingly have no requirement (or desire) to stop hate, fear and lies. And people still flock to it - absolutely baffles me and have zero interest in it.

Doogs you were the one who said earlier in this thread that you can’t have it both ways yet now you’re trying it on. Yes, irrespective whether it’s social or other policy and backflip is a backflip. They all do it, you know it and you can’t just conveniently say Dutton backflipped when your team does it also but apparently it’s doubly bad because it’s social policy? Please.

Equally you’re saying that Labor don’t play up to their donors? Really? How would they survive otherwise? All political parties rely on cash. Hardly a newsflash.

Good luck SJW-ing. Stay out of trouble.
Speaking of Facebook, I think Facebook is trolling me. This popped up today

Screenshot_20231015_093540_Facebook.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.