Video of talking points Melb Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Just did up a quick video of the talking points from the Melb game e.g the penalties, the handling errors, 5th tackle kicks, Tolmans hit ups & Rona not getting the ball etc

I left out Rona's dummy half runs and hit ups in our 20-30 meter area

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
Well I could only get the game on MMM and heard that Kas was penalised a bit but come on those penalties are ridiculous

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
thanks for the effort,

but i couldnt watch it more than 3 minutes as my blood pressure started to rise after all those BS penalties against Kas.

FMD!

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
thanks for the effort,

but i couldnt watch it more than 3 minutes as my blood pressure started to rise after all those BS penalties against Kas.

FMD!
Looked like one of those everything is going wrong type games, we were lucky to win this one.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
thanks for the effort,

FMD!
Yeah usually I don't blame the refs unless it's a repeat of that good Friday game but fuk me what were the refs seeing that we didn't with the penalties against kas. That one just before half time made me think I'm blind and dumb Coz I cou don't see what it was for and the swinging arm one that didn't even make contact why was there a penalty against kas? That should've been a penalty against the hero that tried taking on kas lol

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I think it wasn't until about the 25th minute that the ball got out to Rona's side (didn't get the ball though) we seemed to be attacking only down the other side and the ball he did get I think twice in total was total rubbish so its easy to see why he was quiet.......basically all his touches were from dummy half or hit up down our end

The penalties against Kas you'll see were total rubbish, Jackson on the other hand is developing a bad habbit

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah usually I don't blame the refs unless it's a repeat of that good Friday game but fuk me what were the refs seeing that we didn't with the penalties against kas. That one just before half time made me think I'm blind and dumb Coz I cou don't see what it was for and the swinging arm one that didn't even make contact why was there a penalty against kas? That should've been a penalty against the hero that tried taking on kas lol

exactly!

Kas got penalised for being big, strong and wearing blue n white.

bringitontm

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Maxwell is not a good ref. Its like he doesn't know what going on in the game so just makes call based on hiw he feels.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
exactly!

Kas got penalised for being big, strong and wearing blue n white.
Yeah was dumb as fuck. I wonder if maxwell would have penalised Dylan Napa for his performance against the Rabbitohs

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That first "strip". I was raging when they didn't show the replay. Not only was Tolman not stripping the ball there, his damn hand wasn't anywhere near the ball.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I wont be surprised if this game is looked at by corruption watch dog in regards to betting by match officials.

there was too many 'sus' dodgy calls which went against us that night.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Dunno if it was reported online, but there was an investigation on some bets placed in this game.

ricko_29

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
'Going on with the tackle post the tackle', what a classic.

The Jackson penalty had me fuming in particular, poor bloke made a good tackle and is making a genuine attempt to get out of the ruck but is put off balance by the guy playing the ball and gets stuck, any person with a brain would be able to see this and not penalise it, this idiot blew the whistle as soon as he could. All the while the Storm players lay around the ruck and slow it down on purpose or cause errors for us, it's baffling that they cant see this on the park.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
One of the penalties Cameron Smith turns to the ref and throws his hands in the air just as the storm player being tackled and the two Dogs players tackling hit the grass. A split second later the penalty is blown.

Come on they can't be that scared of Cameron Smith?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I would've lost it if I was Kas ..

But I loved Graham's reaction ( more like inaction ) after the ref told him to speak to Kas lol

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of the penalties Cameron Smith turns to the ref and throws his hands in the air just as the storm player being tackled and the two Dogs players tackling hit the grass. A split second later the penalty is blown.

Come on they can't be that scared of Cameron Smith?
Problem is lichaa never appeals (if he does is not very often) to the ref when we are getting laid over, so the refs let it go on all game.

Need to appeal early in most tackle counts regually throughout the game.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Problem is lichaa never appeals (if he does is not very often) to the ref when we are getting laid over, so the refs let it go on all game.

Need to appeal early in most tackle counts regually throughout the game.
I'm actually glad he doesn't do it often. Shits me to tears the way Ennis throws his hands in the air after every tackle. The refs don't pay attention to it and for Ennis it's become as normal as passing the ball. If anything it's up to the tackled player to wriggle if possible which gets more attention.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm actually glad he doesn't do it often. Shits me to tears the way Ennis throws his hands in the air after every tackle. The refs don't pay attention to it and for Ennis it's become as normal as passing the ball. If anything it's up to the tackled player to wriggle if possible which gets more attention.

That works sometimes. I remember Pricey used to do it all the time but don't remember getting many penalties for it.Mostly used to get called for " milking it" Best method of attack is to have a whining voice and a face like Cameron Smith, that seems to work a treat.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks very much for what youve done here No1bulldog, you should do more of these recaps in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.