Very strong NSW Cup team named for today

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Putrid....

That's what Waddles and RFM do to a team. We have been kicking arse all year, we smashed them 44-12 this year and now we draw.
Waddles when is he off contract? He’s got the stench of a loser. RFM can stay on a 120k contract to replace Josh Reynolds if his team mates like him so much.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Waddles when is he off contract? He’s got the stench of a loser. RFM can stay on a 120k contract to replace Josh Reynolds if his team mates like him so much.
I think Waddles is off contract and with RFM, the assistant can't stand him. He is being shopped around.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
I reckon Sutton has earned a recall. I wouldn't mind if Topine got a go at second row where he has actually played most of his career. Can have Wadell or Rfm on the bench if it is not working out. Next team list will be interesting.

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reckon Sutton has earned a recall. I wouldn't mind if Topine got a go at second row where he has actually played most of his career. Can have Wadell or Rfm on the bench if it is not working out. Next team list will be interesting.
People hate on Topine because of his size but I'd still rather him playing over Waddell, Okunbor or even RFM these days.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
People hate on Topine because of his size but I'd still rather him playing over Waddell, Okunbor or even RFM these days.
Yeah don't think he has ever been given a proper go at his best position give him the rest of the games until like is back to partner Preston and see how he goes. If he goes ok both him and Preston can play 80 helping our middle rotation.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How was Skelton today? No stats on that useless nrl app

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Blake Wilson has been full back for the last two games and is now nowhere to be seen as Joash Papali'i resumes his spot. Surely this means Blake will be full back for first grade next week?
He trained with NRL team yesterday hence why he didn’t play today but don’t know if that means he’ll play NRL next week

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah don't think he has ever been given a proper go at his best position give him the rest of the games until like is back to partner Preston and see how he goes. If he goes ok both him and Preston can play 80 helping our middle rotation.
He should go to the warriors and turn into a valuable member of their team like our other cast offs DWZ and Montoya

When Okonbor is blocking you from playing FG no less in a position he just switched to this year then you know you have no future at the dogs