Val Holmes

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty sure certian nrl players have in there contract they cant be drug tested in the off season, so they got free for all
I'm pretty sure their offseason leave doesn't start until after the grand final.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Pretty sure certian nrl players have in there contract they cant be drug tested in the off season, so they got free for all
ASADA tests in the offseason.

Always a Bulldog

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure their offseason leave doesn't start until after the grand final.
I’m trying to find the article,but remember Munster and Some of his team mates where caught doing drugs,nothing happened to them,it’s in there contract they can’t be tested in the off-season,will try find the article.
But honestly not sure if it means the last club game or after grand final

Malla

Reaction score
I’m trying to find the article,but remember Munster and Some of his team mates where caught doing drugs,nothing happened to them,it’s in there contract they can’t be tested in the off-season,will try find the article.
But honestly not sure if it means the last club game or after grand final
If its rack it'll wash out of his system within a couple days. If its M or speed, a little longer but I am sure Val would have sussed out masking agents straight away if he is that worried about a test.

I think he can either admit to it and cop the punishment - simular to Walsh a couple years ago however pretty sure cops were actually there when he had the rack on him
Or he can just pretend like it was another white powder like Munster and Smith did and if he passes the drug test then theres no way anyone can prove it and he will probably cop a fine and be ready to go round 1 lol

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh be fair maybe he was ready for Newcastle losing and sharing it with Joey

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Did he come out and say it was anabolic steroids ?

Always a Bulldog

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If its rack it'll wash out of his system within a couple days. If its M or speed, a little longer but I am sure Val would have sussed out masking agents straight away if he is that worried about a test.

I think he can either admit to it and cop the punishment - simular to Walsh a couple years ago however pretty sure cops were actually there when he had the rack on him
Or he can just pretend like it was another white powder like Munster and Smith did and if he passes the drug test then theres no way anyone can prove it and he will probably cop a fine and be ready to go round 1 lol
Yeah i think there are many factors regarding drug testing, i guess it is case by case,

" Storm boss Justin Rodski said his players had not admitted taking any drugs and the NRL was unable to test them given its testing policy, which covers illicit drugs, does not extend into players’ off-season.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Val Holmes excuse I've told is that it was a ge up and not real. Does anyone buy that as excuse. I really don't give a fuck if he has had coke but to blantly lie and make up shit.

If he wants to prove it tell him to take hair follicle testing that will any drug that he has more than once for up to the 18 months.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Val Holmes excuse I've told is that it was a ge up and not real. Does anyone buy that as excuse. I really don't give a fuck if he has had coke but to blantly lie and make up shit.

If he wants to prove it tell him to take hair follicle testing that will any drug that he has more than once for up to the 18 months.
Most of those dumb fucks don't know that....

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah i think there are many factors regarding drug testing, i guess it is case by case,

" Storm boss Justin Rodski said his players had not admitted taking any drugs and the NRL was unable to test them given its testing policy, which covers illicit drugs, does not extend into players’ off-season.
Couldn’t ASADA?