Val Holmes

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Couldn’t ASADA?
Good question bro, not to sure about the indepth testing policy of nrl players, some nrl players have been caught out, some fly under the radar and i would presume alot of them would take drugs or peds, probably more in the off season

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Good question bro, not to sure about the indepth testing policy of nrl players, some nrl players have been caught out, some fly under the radar and i would presume alot of them would take drugs or peds, probably more in the off season
Would be ridiculous to let them get away with it in the off-season but I’ve seen stranger stuff haha

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
They only do urine testing and it would be out of their system by the time tested them.
I'm not sure if it has happened (yet) but there was talk of NRL Contracts allowing for hair follicle drug testing. It shows a longer history of drug exposure than urine testing.

Always a Bulldog

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not sure if it has happened (yet) but there was talk of NRL Contracts allowing for hair follicle drug testing. It shows a longer history of drug exposure than urine testing.

Always a Bulldog
Hair from your head is 12 to 18 months in case they shave their body hair captures normally two years and can captures drug use of 4 years.