Status
Not open for further replies.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
So - if a chick sends u nudes to your phone, assumes you would delete them when u break up and u haven't (although how she would know that is anyones guess) and there is no evidence you have shared or discussed them with anyone else - their should be an enquiry?

If they told her to fck off for being an idiot - think they handled it well.

Not like Barnaby fckng the staff behind the wifeys back. Levels bro....
But Brittany Higgins wants an enquiry.
It’s so different when it’s Labor here. Radio silence. Hilarious & even a deflection hahaha

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Apparently a Liberal party member told her that he looked at Laxale's computer and saw her nude photos.

But yeah, it sounds like Labor approached Laxale about it and he said that he didn't have the photos, and she didn't believe him so it went into a shit fight. Not much else Labor can do unless she can provide proof he's lying.
Has she reported it to the police? If he's sharing it around its a criminal matter and should be reported to ACT police to investigate

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Apparently a Liberal party member told her that he looked at Laxale's computer and saw her nude photos.

But yeah, it sounds like Labor approached Laxale about it and he said that he didn't have the photos, and she didn't believe him so it went into a shit fight. Not much else Labor can do unless she can provide proof he's lying.
So how did the liberal member get access to his computer.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
But Brittany Higgins wants an enquiry.
It’s so different when it’s Labor here. Radio silence. Hilarious & even a deflection hahaha
OK - so we compare a sexual assault charge with a so and so told me they saw something naughty. Keep reaching bro.
And given her accuser's rape trial is up shortly, would think she has other things to worry about.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Has she reported it to the police? If he's sharing it around its a criminal matter and should be reported to ACT police to investigate
Nope. Because there's no allegation he's sharing it around. The allegation is that he has the photos and hasn't deleted them. The news reports are light on how the Liberal saw the photos, but the news reports also state that there's no suggestion he's sharing the photos.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So how did the liberal member get access to his computer.
No idea. It was the DT who interviewed her. It sounds like she told them that a Liberal party member told her that they saw the photos. But no mention of how that party member got access to his computer.

It all sounds a little dodgy. I'm sure someone will provide more information at some stage.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Nope. Because there's no allegation he's sharing it around. The allegation is that he has the photos and hasn't deleted them. The news reports are light on how the Liberal saw the photos, but the news reports also state that there's no suggestion he's sharing the photos.
So I'm struggling to understand what action Labor are to take on this issue?

Aside from having a word with him not much more they can do. If it's his personal laptop they can't do shit, it needs to be reported to the police if a criminal matter has taken place.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So I'm struggling to understand what action Labor are to take on this issue?

Aside from having a word with him not much more they can do. If it's his personal laptop they can't do shit, it needs to be reported to the police if a criminal matter has taken place.
That's pretty much it. And there's no evidence that these photos exist either. So Labor can basically ask him if it's true, and if he says No then that's the end of it.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
"Brittany Higgins, who has been a strong advocate for women in politics following allegations that she was raped inside Parliament House in Canberra, said on Twitter on Thursday that she hopes the complaint is taken seriously.

After everything we’ve learned in 2021 - it’s time to take these complaints seriously,' she wrote.

'I hope the matter is looked into and that there are satisfactory outcomes for all involved."

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That's pretty much it. And there's no evidence that these photos exist either. So Labor can basically ask him if it's true, and if he says No then that's the end of it.
Also it seems her gripe is that Labor aren't taking her complaint seriously but there's not enough details around this. Are they not responding? Have they not taken any action?

She says she's followed the process to lodge a complaint. Very little detail around this though in those articles.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
And lastly, given the lack of details at the current moment, with the available public evidence, it looks like nothing more than a very poorly constructed smear campaign from the Libs and newscorp.

This could definitely change should more evidence come to light which clarifies the exact nature of complaints and illegality but at the moment looks like a very poor smear campaign

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Also it seems her gripe is that Labor aren't taking her complaint seriously but there's not enough details around this. Are they not responding? Have they not taken any action?

She says she's followed the process to lodge a complaint. Very little detail around this though in those articles.
Murdoch lead articles so far... light on substance and detail as per usual.

Senator Henderson to release more info asap :grinning:

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Murdoch lead articles so far... light on substance and detail as per usual.

Senator Henderson to release more info asap :grinning:
Her complaint could be legitimate but at the moment there's just nothing of real substance to go off.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Her complaint could be legitimate but at the moment there's just nothing of real substance to go off.
Any, and all, complaints should be treated equally and investigated no matter who.

Certainly hope the investigation into Christian Porter proceeds so he can be cleared (or otherwise) and also the allegations of Friedenburger and Tudge with the alleged $500,000 payout to Rachelle Miller.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Just the reaction I expected. Nothing to see here, but but but Christian Porter, but but but Barnaby Joyce but but but Matlock, I mean Murdoch. If Brittany Higgins or your Grace Tame mentioned a Lib it would be a meltdown here of links and memes.

Would it be the same reaction from you if it was a Liberal member involved? Be honest mother hen and co. I’m not referring to largely impartial posters like Hacky

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just the reaction I expected. Nothing to see here, but but but Christian Porter, but but but Barnaby Joyce but but but Matlock, I mean Murdoch. If Brittany Higgins or your Grace Tame mentioned a Lib it would be a meltdown here of links and memes.

Would it be the same reaction from you if it was a Liberal member involved? Be honest mother hen and co. I’m not referring to largely impartial posters like Hacky
Innocent until proven guilty as far as I'm concerned. Goes for everyone including Potter.

Status
Not open for further replies.