Opinion UNLOCK THE FOXX

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Swear they follow me around on here. Could be multiple comments made but as soon as I say something they're all jumping down my throat followed by them sucking each other off with likes and comments. I've blocked them all now, can't keep filling threads with shit because they're more interested in playing the man and not the ball.
I don’t understand all the hate recently towards Marley. We all as fans can agree that Burton has been underwhelming. Together with the high expectations we have of him and his price tag we have every right to criticise his poor performances for his standards. Burton was a passenger last week and he needs to be better, he will also say that himself. Marley together with all of us want Burton to be 5/8 of the year (he can be). But will he be ? He should be in the conversation but sadly I don’t think he will be.
It's not really a great mystery is it?
It's also not exclusively a recent event

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a common denominator with both Foxx and Kikau not having great seasons and that is clearly the service from the 5/8th (Burton).

Fear not though. Hutch will fix this, as will Salmon in the 13, and Taaffe at FB

I personally want to see Hutch-Sexton halves combo.

I'm just curious as to which round Burton gets dropped (from halves at least).

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fox’s lack of yardage is also a concern, he needs to eat some metres coming out of his own end this year - hope he’s hungry! ;)
Do you think that may have had something to do with our play the ball speed? It seemed we had the slowest play the ball in the comp so making metres against a set defensive line was always going to be a struggle, especially for the smaller players

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Elaborate.
People are disproportionately dismissive, sensitive and rude to each other on the internet.

Right or wrong, for whatever reason, you come across as being particularly rude and dismissive to people with different opinions - the way you communicate (online) can be triggering, which leads to people responding negatively.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The circle jerkers, the Gus Cucks, The Clown crew, or any other select group that you lump someone into?? Cmon bro, you have pigeon holed me a few times when I didn’t agree with your opinion.

I don’t get offended…..
You're not joining the list, relax

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
People are disproportionately dismissive, sensitive and rude to each other on the internet.

Right or wrong, for whatever reason, you come across as being particularly rude and dismissive to people with different opinions - the way you communicate (online) can be triggering, which leads to people responding negatively.
They started it.

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Swear they follow me around on here. Could be multiple comments made but as soon as I say something they're all jumping down my throat followed by them sucking each other off with likes and comments. I've blocked them all now, can't keep filling threads with shit because they're more interested in playing the man and not the ball.
Bro, don't act like it's completely unfounded or unexpected. You obviously know a fair bit about footy and have good insights most of the time but you are also cynical and repetitive as fuck with what you post. You rarely have anything good to say and it is honestly just gets tedious and boring.