univerisity of queensland

Status
Not open for further replies.

luke

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
wondering if anyone on here goes or has been to uq, looking at enrolling in a course there in mineral resources and would like to know what peoples thoughts on it are?

Last edited by a moderator:

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmm, Mongoose? Bain? Dear oh dear oh dear.

Thank God for Leesee! Maybe she can help! :D

@nchorman

Channel 4 News!
Reaction score
Heard the Technology courses there are pretty good. im not sure if my sources are reliable though. best to check out the curriculum that they have set out and see if it is up to standards with the other universities. also see if the degree is globally recognized etc...

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's a pretty highly ranked university on a world scale from what I hear. I considered going there, but don't and don't know much about it to be honest.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
They only let you in if you can spell "university".

All I know.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Hmm, I'd be a bit skeptical of universities who lower their standards.

Move on, Luke.

luke

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the useful info slip I'll be sure to take it into account

M

mongoose

have not heard anything bad about it. All the mainstream uni's mongoose reckons are about the same, or so he has been led to believe

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
st lucia has a real good rep, alot of friends study there and Rekon its pretty good. Plus its one of the nicer Universities with a good atmosphere being is on the Brisbane River theyre real good for sports too

@nchorman

Channel 4 News!
Reaction score
st lucia has a real good rep, alot of friends study there and Rekon its pretty good. Plus its one of the nicer Universities with a good atmosphere being is on the Brisbane River theyre real good for sports too
Thnx for the insight Brick. always useful to find out from locals =]

M

mongoose

problem with st lucia is the whole 'uni district' thing, and the stigma that comes with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.