Unbelievable

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s unbelievable that we can be so fucking shit after all this time of being shit.

I never turned the game off before halftime before this season. So far I’ve done it many times this year. Why watch such putrid, pathetic excuses for footy players?

Well another weekend and the same thing. At least I can do something I actually enjoy instead!

Fuck you ya useless **** of a team.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Gus ego too big and couldn't make the correct decision in regards to appointing the correct coach. Imagine not learning from previous mistakes, e.g. BAZ.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gus ego too big and couldn't make the correct decision in regards to appointing the correct coach. Imagine not learning from previous mistakes, e.g. BAZ.
It will be the end of gus if he sacks him right now

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
we have been conned from the start, another ploy of signing the best new thing as a coach. A great defensive mind. Fckn bullshit. All of us could at least try a bit more than these so called NRL players. Pick 18 players who at least try and stick with them. And put players in the right positions.

dogbone

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It’s unbelievable that we can be so fucking shit after all this time of being shit.

I never turned the game off before halftime before this season. So far I’ve done it many times this year. Why watch such putrid, pathetic excuses for footy players?

Well another weekend and the same thing. At least I can do something I actually enjoy instead!

Fuck you ya useless **** of a team.
I turned it off at 22 nil to stack the dishwasher, do the washing and clean the pool.