UFC Khamzat Chimaev shout out to me

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm starstruck, if anyone follows UFC, Khamzat is a UFC fighter, IMO will become a world champion soon enough.

A family member is in the same training camp with him at the moment in Thailand and I managed to get a nice personal shout-out from Khamzat himself.

What a legend

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I'm starstruck, if anyone follows UFC, Khamzat is a UFC fighter, IMO will become a world champion soon enough.

A family member is in the same training camp with him at the moment in Thailand and I managed to get a nice personal shout-out from Khamzat himself.

What a legend

Bro - Khamzat is a beast. The fighter no one wants to fight. Props....

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bro - Khamzat is a beast. The fighter no one wants to fight. Props....
Yeh, everybody dodging him. He’s been my favourite fighter since coming into the scene.
I’m absolutely stoked he did me a shoutout. So humble.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Yeh, everybody dodging him. He’s been my favourite fighter since coming into the scene.
I’m absolutely stoked he did me a shoutout. So humble.
For sure - and now that I know your name is really Toe-Knee - I'll keep it a secret if you get me a label of Kennel Lizard Lord. Couldn't bribe @Hacky McAxe on this but might (now) have better luck with you ;)

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
For sure - and now that I know your name is really Toe-Knee - I'll keep it a secret if you get me a label of Kennel Lizard Lord. Couldn't bribe @Hacky McAxe on this but might (now) have better luck with you ;)
Kennel Lizard Lord it is haha

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
President. I like that haha
As you should your excellency - as you should.

TBH, unless stylebender has gone troppo, just don't see Bobbie having enough to take him. Would love to see Khamzat take on bender but suspect he'd dodge that match up like the plague. Only criticism might be cardio - no one lasts long enough against him to really know.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
As you should your excellency - as you should.

TBH, unless stylebender has gone troppo, just don't see Bobbie having enough to take him. Would love to see Khamzat take on bender but suspect he'd dodge that match up like the plague. Only criticism might be cardio - no one lasts long enough against him to really know.
Izzy will smash Whittaker again imo.
Khamzat will smesh everybody. Lol.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Smesh lol - spoken like a true chechynian...

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Nice one. If he gets the right fights he could be fighting Usman by the end of year. What a fight that would be.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Nice one. If he gets the right fights he could be fighting Usman by the end of year. What a fight that would be.
Could go either welter or middle. Post CVD issues - should probably go up and not worrying so much about any implications for cutting weight. Usman is a beast but the rest of welter is ok ish. Maybe easier to get to Usman. Middle is maybe a bit tougher to get to bender.

Doesn't matter though - as the President says - no one is going to take that fight on anyways.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Is he the one that did the insane guillotine the other day about 30 seconds in to the first round?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
My terms were fair. One reacharound per status change. Even though I can't technically change status names. But I wouldn't tell you that until after

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Is he the one that did the insane guillotine the other day about 30 seconds in to the first round?
My terms were fair. One reacharound per status change. Even though I can't technically change status names. But I wouldn't tell you that until after
He hasn't fought for a few months but its in his resume.

And I thought I was negotiating with someone with authority. U got bumped bro for the President.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Could go either welter or middle. Post CVD issues - should probably go up and not worrying so much about any implications for cutting weight. Usman is a beast but the rest of welter is ok ish. Maybe easier to get to Usman. Middle is maybe a bit tougher to get to bender.

Doesn't matter though - as the President says - no one is going to take that fight on anyways.
I think logically stay at welter if he can get a top guy next. He’s ranked 11 I think in welter. If he can grab the title he’ll probably cut the queue to a title fight at middle.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
He hasn't fought for a few months but its in his resume.

And I thought I was negotiating with someone with authority. U got bumped bro for the President.
I never wanted to be president. I wanted to be the Presidents idiot brother who always makes his life hell.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think logically stay at welter if he can get a top guy next. He’s ranked 11 I think in welter. If he can grab the title he’ll probably cut the queue to a title fight at middle.
I was hearing maybe Gilbert Burns. Considering Burns is a blown up lightweight, khamzat will be far too big and powerful for him IMO. Could set him up for a #1 contender match in the near future.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I was hearing maybe Gilbert Burns. Considering Burns is a blown up lightweight, khamzat will be far too big and powerful for him IMO. Could set him up for a #1 contender match in the near future.
They both agreed verbally on their socials. Gilbert is a strong grappler but I’d rather see Khamzet v Belal Muhammad next personally.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They both agreed verbally on their socials. Gilbert is a strong grappler but I’d rather see Khamzet v Belal Muhammad next personally.
Belal or Edwards would be good fights.