U.S. Politics Discussion 2.0

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Zil’s gone off the deep end again - repeating the same stuff ad nauseam - good to see some things never change. What about the GOP ‘investigations’ that were supposed to pull back the curtain on the ‘plandemic’. They found as much as the Cyber Ninjas did in Arizona: three-fifths of five-eighths of bugger all. The end :-).
delete dog the shill trying to act like this is a Rodzilla only idea, look at any comment section regarding fauci or bill gates or peter dazsak, look at the comments, the only thing you will be able to find are comments asking for these people to go to jail or worse, i didn't make 80,000 accounts and make all these comments, these are people who also understand what happened

RFK is not presidential candidate because i have promised sexual favours to anybody who votes RFK and its a very attractive offer for 20% of people in america, no he is presidential candidate because he made the book on fauci and fauci has no option but to hide in a bunker, RFK wasn't sued, RFK wasn't debated at all, RFK can hold his head high, fauci can't do anything, bill gates can't do anything, the people understand what happened

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
As I said the lunacy continues…

Nothing was ‘rigged’ - it’s quite simple: no major political party is going to hitch itself to a shit talking conspirator let alone against a sitting POTUS. That’s it. Of course gravel voice will play the victim: predictable.

The only way there’ll be no POTUS debate is if Agent Orange is a no show as he was for GOP debates.

End of.
TV Networks to Urge Biden and Trump to Debate, Wading Into a Fraught Topic - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

now the media had to write to candidates to urge them to debate, suddenly there is a question about if it will happen and the media is trying to make a case for it not to happen, time to change your story again ffs

"Mr. Biden has repeatedly declined to commit to participating in the three debates scheduled for September and October. His aides say they are concerned that the Commission on Presidential Debates, the nonpartisan group that has organized the telecasts since 1988, will be unable to enforce the rules when Mr. Trump takes the stage."

translation: we are too scared to debate RFK because biden/trump will sound like a senile fool in comparison and it can only go badly

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
RFK will have to be included in the debate because he polls well enough, they can't let him debate though

solution: have no debate

when have you ever seen the debate up for debate like this lol, and what a piece of trash to blame jan 6th, dumbest excuse ever

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
delete dog the shill trying to act like this is a Rodzilla only idea, look at any comment section regarding fauci or bill gates or peter dazsak, look at the comments, the only thing you will be able to find are comments asking for these people to go to jail or worse, i didn't make 80,000 accounts and make all these comments, these are people who also understand what happened

RFK is not presidential candidate because i have promised sexual favours to anybody who votes RFK and its a very attractive offer for 20% of people in america, no he is presidential candidate because he made the book on fauci and fauci has no option but to hide in a bunker, RFK wasn't sued, RFK wasn't debated at all, RFK can hold his head high, fauci can't do anything, bill gates can't do anything, the people understand what happened
Onya Zil: the same lame angry insults too.
Atta boy :-).

So now it’s ’comments’ that are your ‘evidence’. I don’t know what’s funnier: that or ‘they’ being responsible for it all. Some really talented pronouns run the world!

I mean if you actually had something new that would be one thing but here you are FOUR years later with the same ol’ tune: Gates, Fauci, Dazsak, Slack messages and Ivermectin. Your obsession is equally hilarious and quite sad. As for you desperately latching onto your new hero Kennedy - any natural born American over 35 can run for President. It helps if you come from a rich family too. He isn’t still there because he’s ’credible’ (except with whackjobs) - he’s there because he’s legally entitled to be there. After November he’ll disappear having set fire to millions of dollars and well that was his choice. Even his own family won’t endorse him. Because he’s a nutter.

As for the debates - it’s got 0% to do with Kennedy’s intellect or credibility - or even that the other two are old and senile: it’s that Kennedy’s voice melts enamel off teeth as much as Phil Rothfield does and that doesn’t make for good TV. Oh - also because Kennedy has 0.0000000001% chance of being POTUS . Ah, yeah, that’s right - that’s because ‘they’ made it so :tearsofjoy:.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Onya Zil: the same lame angry insults too.
Atta boy :-).

So now it’s ’comments’ that are your ‘evidence’. I don’t know what’s funnier: that or ‘they’ being responsible for it all. Some really talented pronouns run the world!

I mean if you actually had something new that would be one thing but here you are FOUR years later with the same ol’ tune: Gates, Fauci, Dazsak, Slack messages and Ivermectin. Your obsession is equally hilarious and quite sad. As for you desperately latching onto your new hero Kennedy - any natural born American over 35 can run for President. It helps if you come from a rich family too. He isn’t still there because he’s ’credible’ (except with whackjobs) - he’s there because he’s legally entitled to be there. After November he’ll disappear having set fire to millions of dollars and well that was his choice. Even his own family won’t endorse him. Because he’s a nutter.

As for the debates - it’s got 0% to do with Kennedy’s intellect or credibility - or even that the other two are old and senile: it’s that Kennedy’s voice melts enamel off teeth as much as Phil Rothfield does and that doesn’t make for good TV. Oh - also because Kennedy has 0.0000000001% chance of being POTUS . Ah, yeah, that’s right - that’s because ‘they’ made it so :tearsofjoy:.
oh so rodzilla said last month that they wouldn't debate because of kennedy, you said they would debate and i told you not to change your story, now you are changing your story and saying this non debating has got nothing to do with kennedy, i guess rodzilla has just randomly predicted that they wouldn't debate and just got lucky just like i got lucky with barty

what a thing to get correct ffs, i thought it was automatic that they would have a television debate, thats like if i predicted there would be no fireworks on nye this year and then there were no fireworks, thats a 100,000/1 prediction

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
oh so rodzilla said last month that they wouldn't debate because of kennedy, you said they would debate and i told you not to change your story, now you are changing your story and saying this non debating has got nothing to do with kennedy, i guess rodzilla has just randomly predicted that they wouldn't debate and just got lucky just like i got lucky with barty

what a thing to get correct ffs, i thought it was automatic that they would have a television debate, thats like if i predicted there would be no fireworks on nye this year and then there were no fireworks, thats a 100,000/1 prediction
Did I say that?
Well guess what Zil - nothing is locked in yet.
So let’s see.
But no - the conspirator crowd start crowing that ‘they’ have already decided no debates are happening and that’s because the two major parties are ‘scared’ of Kennedy. More like the two majors don’t have to bother. Such shit talkers those ‘commenters’ who ‘know what happened’. And Barty :tearsofjoy:.
Same dribble every time…and least you’re consistent. Consistently bad, but consistent nonetheless…

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Did I say that?
Well guess what Zil - nothing is locked in yet.
So let’s see.
But no - the conspirator crowd start crowing that ‘they’ have already decided no debates are happening and that’s because the two major parties are ‘scared’ of Kennedy. More like the two majors don’t have to bother. Such shit talkers those ‘commenters’ who ‘know what happened’. And Barty :tearsofjoy:.
Same dribble every time…and least you’re consistent. Consistently bad, but consistent nonetheless…
you said as if barty wouldn't defend at wimbledon and then came back with another story that of course she is retiring because she wants to get pregnant

now you are preparing another backflip, claiming that the conspirator crowd has already decided that 'they' have already decided no debates, as if this is a normal situation to have no presidential debate and there is some sort of reasonable explanation that im missing lol

i told you not to change your story, you promised debates, so if they is no debate then you should apologise for doubting me again, i make the correct selections

barty was probably 10000/1 to retire as well

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
you said as if barty wouldn't defend at wimbledon and then came back with another story that of course she is retiring because she wants to get pregnant

now you are preparing another backflip, claiming that the conspirator crowd has already decided that 'they' have already decided no debates, as if this is a normal situation to have no presidential debate and there is some sort of reasonable explanation that im missing lol

i told you not to change your story, you promised debates, so if they is no debate then you should apologise for doubting me again, i make the correct selections

barty was probably 10000/1 to retire as well
Desperately lunging now Zil…
I, as in ‘me’ - ‘promised’ debates?
Like I have anything to do with it.
Fair to assume there will be some sort of debate - just nothing locked in yet. Probably waiting to see whether Agent Orange is available or under a gag order. But nothing to do with the nonsense conclusions you’ve come up with. Why? Because despite being asked several times who ‘they’ are - the best you could manage was ‘those who run the world’ :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:.
But yeah, you make ‘correct selections’…stop it :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
TV Networks to Urge Biden and Trump to Debate, Wading Into a Fraught Topic - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

now the media had to write to candidates to urge them to debate, suddenly there is a question about if it will happen and the media is trying to make a case for it not to happen, time to change your story again ffs

"Mr. Biden has repeatedly declined to commit to participating in the three debates scheduled for September and October. His aides say they are concerned that the Commission on Presidential Debates, the nonpartisan group that has organized the telecasts since 1988, will be unable to enforce the rules when Mr. Trump takes the stage."

translation: we are too scared to debate RFK because biden/trump will sound like a senile fool in comparison and it can only go badly
It makes sense. They probably shouldn't debate RFK. Debates against people that are ideologically bound to conspiracy theories never go well. As you can see.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
It makes sense. They probably shouldn't debate RFK. Debates against people that are ideologically bound to conspiracy theories never go well. As you can see.
yeah exactly they would lose, usually the person who is correct is comfortable that their view can withstand a debate and win, like how RFK is comfortable writing the book about fauci and is comfortable that he wouldn't get sued or debated at all, fauci ran and hide into retirement and into the bunker with round the clock taxpayers security

his replacement hotez didn't want to go onto rogan to debate with RFK and has avoided trying to disprove anything RFK says, claiming it would be unfair on him to appear on that hostile platform like rogan, again trying to use excuses

Rogan had a 4 hour show debating archaeology, if hotez had any balls and any conviction and he held all the cards then he would be very comfortable to rip apart RFK in a long form debate to explore the entire issue, but he would get ripped apart himself, even the fact checking sites can only find minutiae splitting hairs complaints about RFK

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
this is when a comparison to nazi's is fine, actually it might be unfair on the nazi's to compare it to this

in a one year snapshot of one example from one country, over 6 million indian men were forced to get sterilized and many died from botched operations
It's been proven for well over 30 years that concentration camp numbers are over inflated.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
yeah exactly they would lose, usually the person who is correct is comfortable that their view can withstand a debate and win, like how RFK is comfortable writing the book about fauci and is comfortable that he wouldn't get sued or debated at all, fauci ran and hide into retirement and into the bunker with round the clock taxpayers security

his replacement hotez didn't want to go onto rogan to debate with RFK and has avoided trying to disprove anything RFK says, claiming it would be unfair on him to appear on that hostile platform like rogan, again trying to use excuses

Rogan had a 4 hour show debating archaeology, if hotez had any balls and any conviction and he held all the cards then he would be very comfortable to rip apart RFK in a long form debate to explore the entire issue, but he would get ripped apart himself, even the fact checking sites can only find minutiae splitting hairs complaints about RFK
Translation: ‘I Zil, suffer from huge confirmation bias. I always have, it started with the Desert Review in 2020 and now I’m endorsing Rogan’, a fellow conspirator.

Fauci doesn’t ‘require security’.
He retired after decades of service to administrations of both stripes. He’s in his 80’s. Fair play.

Hotez isn’t ‘afraid’ of Rogan - why bother?
RFK has zero cred. And will disappear after November.
You only get chubby over him because he’s a fellow rabid anti-vaxxer and nothing else.

What do ‘those who run the world’ say?? :-).

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Translation: ‘I Zil, suffer from huge confirmation bias. I always have, it started with the Desert Review in 2020 and now I’m endorsing Rogan’, a fellow conspirator.

Fauci doesn’t ‘require security’.
He retired after decades of service to administrations of both stripes. He’s in his 80’s. Fair play.

Hotez isn’t ‘afraid’ of Rogan - why bother?
RFK has zero cred. And will disappear after November.
You only get chubby over him because he’s a fellow rabid anti-vaxxer and nothing else.

What do ‘those who run the world’ say?? :-).
don't be jealous of me because i have confirmation bias and you just have your opinion and no confirmation of it at all

for example i concluded they will do everything in their power to not let RFK debate, including not having a debate at all, and then they now are trying to not have a debate, more confirmation bias for me and more confirmation that im correct

same with barty, i knew she was a paper champion and chicken, she hid during covid and retired earlier in her career, so i was sure she was going to go back into hiding, then months later she retires again, more confirmation bias

when the republicans don't go after fauci like i thought and he is able to get away simply by saying he doesn't recall over 100 times, thats still more confirmation bias for me that they are not allowed to get the truth

when i say science has been corrupted and its rigged, confirmation bias comes all over the place for example the surgisphere scandal where they created a huge study out of thin air numbers they made up in their head then the media and governing bodies tried to act like it was real and would still be acting like it was real if someone didn't take a look and see that the number of people died from covid in 5 Australian hospitals studies is more people than died from covid officially in the whole country, they got caught and even took a long time to retract that

when you think science is real and then see surgisphere you must have an "oh shit" feeling, the opposite of confirmation bias

when hacky thinks science is real and the peer review process is real and sees surgisphere, he has the opposite of confirmation bias

peer review and scientific papers are done by people, if they had a peer review process in north korea all the scientific papers would be talking about how Kim Jong Un is the most powerful man and how he gets his strength from god

Last edited:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
if i had $5 billion budget annually to spend on scientists for over 20 years, i would be so powerful ffs

i could get scientists to produce anything, thats why fauci says he is science and why collins says managing scientists is like herding cats but its ok he has plenty of cat food

he wasn't joking, they are the scientists sugar daddy

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
don't be jealous of me because i have confirmation bias and you just have your opinion and no confirmation of it at all

for example i concluded they will do everything in their power to not let RFK debate, including not having a debate at all, and then they now are trying to not have a debate, more confirmation bias for me and more confirmation that im correct

same with barty, i knew she was a paper champion and chicken, she hid during covid and retired earlier in her career, so i was sure she was going to go back into hiding, then months later she retires again, more confirmation bias

when the republicans don't go after fauci like i thought and he is able to get away simply by saying he doesn't recall over 100 times, thats still more confirmation bias for me that they are not allowed to get the truth

when i say science has been corrupted and its rigged, confirmation bias comes all over the place for example the surgisphere scandal where they created a huge study out of thin air numbers they made up in their head then the media and governing bodies tried to act like it was real and would still be acting like it was real if someone didn't take a look and see that the number of people died from covid in 5 Australian hospitals studies is more people than died from covid officially in the whole country, they got caught and even took a long time to retract that

when you think science is real and then see surgisphere you must have an "oh shit" feeling, the opposite of confirmation bias

when hacky thinks science is real and the peer review process is real and sees surgisphere, he has the opposite of confirmation bias

peer review and scientific papers are done by people, if they had a peer review process in north korea all the scientific papers would be talking about how Kim Jong Un is the most powerful man and how he gets his strength from god
I read ‘jealous of me’ and stopped there.
Scrolling down to the reply button I saw ‘they’ again :tearsofjoy:
So of course nothing else mattered.
Hope you didn’t get RSI with what followed :-).

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
when they found out the closest relative to covid came from a specific cave in yunnan china and then nobody has ever suggested going back to that cave to find covid in nature, and actually the only attempt was cut off by chinese government then i got more confirmation bias that they don't want to find it and more confirmation bias that covid was engineered

if covid was natural then that cave would be the obvious prime suspect place to look and prove it was natural, covid has a short 50 years or so divergence from that yunnan cave, so they go in there and Tah Dah! they find covid, Rodzilla and others can stfu, china is not suspected anymore, scientists win, Daszak is off the hook, congratulations the debate is over

except they know it will prove the opposite, they would find covid minus the furin cleavage site, so they dropped the topic and have given up looking for the source

i understand Daszak and the wuhan clan not wanting to find covid, but for outsiders to not suggest it, they are not dumb people suddenly acting dumb

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I read ‘jealous of me’ and stopped there.
Scrolling down to the reply button I saw ‘they’ again :tearsofjoy:
So of course nothing else mattered.
Hope you didn’t get RSI with what followed :-).
yeah you are like Fauci and Hotez, acting like you are correct and don't want to talk about it

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
yeah you are like Fauci and Hotez, acting like you are correct and don't want to talk about it
No, if I’m like them it’s because we both scoff at conspirators and their evidence-less nonsense :-).

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
No, if I’m like them it’s because we both scoff at conspirators and their evidence-less nonsense :-).
there is no evidence that covid is natural and they have avoided trying to get the evidence yet you believe it, the yunnan cave is the place to look, thats where they found the 96% relative to covid, thats where covid must be

China clamps down in hidden hunt for coronavirus origins | AP News

Today, the caves that scientists once surveyed are under close watch by the authorities. Security agents tailed the AP team in three locations across Yunnan, and stopped journalists from visiting the cave where researchers in 2017 identified the species of bats responsible for SARS. At an entrance to a second location, a massive cave teeming with tourists taking selfies, authorities shut the gate on the AP.

“We just got a call from the county,” said a park official, before an armed policeman showed up.

Particularly sensitive is the mine shaft where the closest relative of the COVID-19 virus — called “RaTG13” — was found.

RaTG13 was discovered after an outbreak in 2012, when six men cleaning the bat-filled shaft fell ill with mysterious bouts of pneumonia, killing three. The Wuhan Institute of Virology and the China CDC both studied bat coronaviruses from this shaft. And although most scientists believe the COVID-19 virus had its origins in nature, some say it or a close relative could have been transported to Wuhan and leaked by mistake

this controversy could be cleared up today, bring in a team of scientists to that yunnan mine, look for covid, if you find covid in nature with a furin cleavage site then covid is natural and the only question left is how it got to wuhan in 2020, if they find covid without a cleavage site then its engineered, we already know how it got to wuhan in that case and we then ask if it was released on purpose

china not wanting anybody to go into that mine and nobody else making a serious attempt to get access to that mine tells me they believe it will prove its engineered

scientists who think its natural should be confident that it will be found in that mine but they don't make any calls to go looking for it

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
there is no evidence that covid is natural and they have avoided trying to get the evidence yet you believe it, the yunnan cave is the place to look, thats where they found the 96% relative to covid, thats where covid must be

China clamps down in hidden hunt for coronavirus origins | AP News

Today, the caves that scientists once surveyed are under close watch by the authorities. Security agents tailed the AP team in three locations across Yunnan, and stopped journalists from visiting the cave where researchers in 2017 identified the species of bats responsible for SARS. At an entrance to a second location, a massive cave teeming with tourists taking selfies, authorities shut the gate on the AP.

“We just got a call from the county,” said a park official, before an armed policeman showed up.

Particularly sensitive is the mine shaft where the closest relative of the COVID-19 virus — called “RaTG13” — was found.

RaTG13 was discovered after an outbreak in 2012, when six men cleaning the bat-filled shaft fell ill with mysterious bouts of pneumonia, killing three. The Wuhan Institute of Virology and the China CDC both studied bat coronaviruses from this shaft. And although most scientists believe the COVID-19 virus had its origins in nature, some say it or a close relative could have been transported to Wuhan and leaked by mistake

this controversy could be cleared up today, bring in a team of scientists to that yunnan mine, look for covid, if you find covid in nature with a furin cleavage site then covid is natural and the only question left is how it got to wuhan in 2020, if they find covid without a cleavage site then its engineered, we already know how it got to wuhan in that case and we then ask if it was released on purpose

china not wanting anybody to go into that mine and nobody else making a serious attempt to get access to that mine tells me they believe it will prove its engineered

scientists who think its natural should be confident that it will be found in that mine but they don't make any calls to go looking for it
I saw the word Covid and stopped.
You’re in the wrong thread, Zil.
This is a US Politics thread.
If you want to go on your ‘Covid was engineered!’ rampage again you’ll have to create a new thread and enjoy talking to yourself in there :-).