Opinion Two trials. Two games Reynolds outplays flopagun

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh what a shock you don’t think averilo was putrid unlike the rest of us.

Blokes a fraud and failed every position and as much as I hoped he would nail this it looks like another one he will fail and likely see his last year here I’d imagine.

Kiraz had a shit game too. Though like burton he has done plenty of good last year. Did kiraz come on cause averilo d was so shit? Did he not trust him after the first 2-3 trys? Who knows.

Either way jake sucked shark dick today.
Avo was a better fullback than what Perham has shown so far. Still not great but he had a good try tally playing in the no.1.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Also why were our fans clapping Flanagan when he got subbed off?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He got bullied out of the game bro.. Don't like to say it but he did, by wingers and fringies.. We cant afford that... We need strength in the centres and Avo cant supply that.
That's the sad thing about us losing Schoupp... If we had him at right centre near Mulitalo, he would have belted the ****

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I’m not. You are.
Yes you are because you're completely ignoring the fact that Jakes defence was fine when our middles held their own. He was involved in forcing multiple errors in defence and put his body Infront of Talakai multiple times. It all went downhill as soon as our middles got dominated and you're just flat out ignoring that was some stupid reason.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I disagree re: Avo. He gave almost as well as he took. He dragged Kennedy into touch, forcing the knock on. I didn’t think he was too bad, just needs to take more hitups.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yes you are because you're completely ignoring the fact that Jakes defence was fine when our middles held their own. He was involved in forcing multiple errors in defence and put his body Infront of Talakai multiple times. It all went downhill as soon as our middles got dominated and you're just flat out ignoring that was some stupid reason.
No. You are simply just delusional when it comes to Jake. Not one single person has supported you yet several have voiced replacing him and him failing at another position over numerous threads.

Reality. Just like grub has been the better player over flopagun. You can deny it all you want and shift posts to minutes capability or whatever but it’s reality.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Flanatrash is trash.

I tried being up beat about him, "he will fire" "the gun will show the haters"etc. I can't even fake the positivity anymore, he sucks!! That was worse than Lachy Lewis levels of bad.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
No. You are simply just delusional when it comes to Jake. Not one single person has supported you yet several have voiced replacing him and him failing at another position over numerous threads.

Reality. Just like grub has been the better player over flopagun. You can deny it all you want and shift posts to minutes capability or whatever but it’s reality.
Multiple people have supported me actually and even if they didn't who cares, TK is full of hate boners for players as we see now.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Multiple people have supported me actually and even if they didn't who cares, TK is full of hate boners for players as we see now.
I’m yet to see one. I seen several talk of burns, Skelton moving there. One about him back to fullback.

Not one said he went well and many insulting his putrid defence rightfully.

Again I want jake to go well. He just isn’t and hasn’t.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The other thing I've thought about now is Flanagan is fighting to save his NRL career so he will be looking to hog the ball and stand out like a star. We cannot afford to let him stifle the attack.
Yup. The concern is very real.!!

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m yet to see one. I seen several talk of burns, Skelton moving there. One about him back to fullback.

I said above I thought he went ok lol. He almost scored a try when Talakai was just standing next to the ball.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I said above I thought he went ok lol. He almost scored a try when Talakai was just standing next to the ball.
There’s 1 person. Any others?

Almost scored a try when he picked it up to be ran down from behind across field and lose it. Outstanding.

Though seriously. Who else thinks averilo was “ok”?

Who else thinks his defence was putrid? Actually will leave this about the topic and make new 1. Interesting to see in 1 thread.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Agree, grub has a lot of passion and absolutely the better player than Flop !!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I disagree re: Avo. He gave almost as well as he took. He dragged Kennedy into touch, forcing the knock on. I didn’t think he was too bad, just needs to take more hitups.
Yes that's actually a real issue, needs to do way more carrying he ball out from our end. Overall that's going to be an issue when we've got the likes of JAC, Perham and Fox already on the backline. We've got bigger bodies in Skelton and Burns in the wings and they will get an opportunity at some point.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

@haz123 said it too and he always bags Averillo. Just give it up, his defence was fine until our middles got rolled and I can't understand why you're completely ignoring this. He even tanked a Talakai run one on one and went back into the tackle to force an error yet you're not saying a word about that?

Criticising him is fine because there's obviously a lot of things he can do better but flat out only blaming him is just stupid. There's multiple other blokes inside him that weren't doing anywhere near good enough and deserve criticism yet you aren't saying shit about them.