Two sleeps later..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's been two sleeps since Friday night's game..I'd gathered my thoughts on the game into one word..AWESOME!
The dogs completed 29/31 sets..that's a staggering 93.5% completion rate.
They only conceded 6 penalties and only missed 19 tackles.
They were missing BOTH halves AND a strike and defensive weapon in Morris.
Simply it was an outstanding performance by a depleted Canterbury side..led by Ennis and Graham.
With this victory they now have beaten 5 of the current top 8 at least once..only Brisbane and Penrith haven't tasted a blue and white defeat, however the Dogs were in a position, in both games, to win.
Let's hope they can continue with these efforts..because the beauty is, there's still room for improvement.. GO THE DOGS OF WAR! :love:

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's been two sleeps since Friday night's game..I'd gathered my thoughts on the game into one word..AWESOME!
The dogs completed 29/31 sets..that's a staggering 93.5% completion rate.
They only conceded 6 penalties and only missed 19 tackles.
They were missing BOTH halves AND a strike and defensive weapon in Morris.
Simply it was an outstanding performance by a depleted Canterbury side..led by Ennis and Graham.
With this victory they now have beaten 5 of the current top 8 at least once..only Brisbane and Penrith haven't tasted a blue and white defeat, however the Dogs were in a position, in both games, to win.
Let's hope they can continue with these efforts..because the beauty is, there's still room for improvement.. GO THE DOGS OF WAR! :love:
Would've beaten penrith if cummins didn't rig it

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
we will beat penrith and brisbane soon

we have beaten everyone of consequence, i wonder if this qualifies as being good to slippery

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Oops forgot to add.. one of those incomplete sets was in the first or second set of the game..when Jackson passed over the sideline.. So that means they only had one incomplete set for 75 minutes..WOW!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Oops forgot to add.. one of those incomplete sets was in the first or second set of the game..when Jackson passed over the sideline.. So that means they only had one incomplete set for 75 minutes..WOW!
i think that was brown

tbh im down with the brown at winger but that was a very poor pass

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
That was Brown

dogs_of_war89

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Who said we need an attacking fullback. We can have jj and trex chiming into our set plays :p

DaPingPongKing

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Well we were also missing Stanley, Perrett, Klemmer, Tolman, and Mbye. You can throw in Pritchard too if you like.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
well said mr95%. it was the only shining light for me in an otherwise shitty week. as soon as origin is done in a couple of days, we'll begin our run again. i believe this will be one of the most important wins as we head into the finals. when the chips are down, they'll refer back to friday nights game as inspiration. "for your brother"

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was a stirring win. We've won some very good contests this year, but fridays game was the pinnacle IMO. Just a massive effort to knock down manly, on top of the table, with us having 9 out. And thats not even mentioning haslers absolute genius and confidence in our players to pull it off. Just a classic doggies win. We hurt them.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well we were also missing Stanley, Perrett, Klemmer, Tolman, and Mbye. You can throw in Pritchard too if you like.
This too, and mr 95%, one of the best efforts I've seen with so many troops missing especially in key areas!
Take the 6,7,1, out of any team plus the likes of morris, Pritchard Klemmer etc!! Wowsers great great effort

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Just read the game day thread over at the silver tails forum for the lols. Lots of aggro over the forward pass in the last try.. Ha ha um guys!

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just read the game day thread over at the silver tails forum for the lols. Lots of aggro over the forward pass in the last try.. Ha ha um guys!
I have heard all that crap from my Manly mates. If, if & if.

If that try was disallowed, the Bulldogs would have won anyway!

I have also told them "If your grand ma had a prick, you would be calling him grand dad".

Status
Not open for further replies.