Two days until kick off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
as title states, there is two days to go..

This could possibly be the most important game of the season for us in retrospect to get our season proper started!! We lose this we drop to 15th and a come back would be very hard to achieve given how tough this comp is in 2018!!

What are everyone’s thoughts regarding the importance of this game,the team the realistic outcome win or lose?

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
You know on MMM when they mention a game and they make the fart sound?.... That's this game.

That being said, we have never played well in the nations capital, hopefully this changes...

We should beat em... just

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We would have won last week if Mbye stayed on the field.. We are not as bad as everyone is making out..

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brad abbey. Always thought he was good but his efforts in defence really made me angry.

Time to exploit that fact.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
At the start of the season I was very hopeful. But watching games I see how far off the better teams we are.

Reality it's going to be a tough year. There's going to be good weeks where we show promise. Dean will need time to buy players he wants and mould the team.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Always tough to win in Canberra.
However a we have a good chance to win.
If they can cut out handling errors and keep penalties to a minium we will win.

Malla

Reaction score
Raiders will be desperate. Majority of the squad off contract next year have been put on notice so I gather they will come out and play out of their skins. Raiders by 24.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Before a ball was even kicked off this year I was pumped, I was buzzing and on a huge high an couldn’t wait for it all to start..

Round 1.. first 10 mins I was impressed how easy RFM got through for a try and thought this is our year lol..

Round 2... 10 mins in i couldn’t believe what was happening an still had faith, after 20 mins I knew it was looking bad an looking like des ball all over again an was a little worried but thought we may turn it around..

Round 3.. dismissed the rosters game an Thought we would put a huge score on penny panthers an run away with the game! Only holding on just to win and scoring no more points since the 30th odd minute! Hopes Began to sink again..

Round 4.. Good Friday 20 mins in and once again thought we got this an the bunnies are done an here comes our start to a great run in 2018..

Not sure anymore guys, it’s such roller coaster and every game Is more nerve racking than the last..

Still have some optimism left though an will ride it till the very end!!

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Expecting a pretty solid win to be honest.. Definitely season defining, our upcoming games are extremely tough can't drop more points here

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Raiders will be desperate. Majority of the squad off contract next year have been put on notice so I gather they will come out and play out of their skins. Raiders by 24.
I really either see it that way or the other way around. Either we flog them or they flog us....no close game this one

Let's put it this way, we need to win this one or else it's start planning for next season because our draw doesn't get any easier.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I really either see it that way or the other way around. Either we flog them or they flog us....no close game this one

Let's put it this way, we need to win this one or else it's start planning for next season because our draw doesn't get any easier.
I see us either winning by 2 or losing by 20

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't see the Raiders loosing 5 straight to be honest. Dogs need to be bloody impressive to defeat them.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It would be so us to make Abbey look like the next Darren Lockyer

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Not expecting anything of this season.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Always tough to win in Canberra.
However a we have a good chance to win.
If they can cut out handling errors and keep penalties to a minium we will win.
Haha keep penalties to a minimum, you been watching the games this season? Even if the boys are very disciplined the refs will find a way to penalise us when it matters and give Canberra their first win

haytchcbb

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Seriously I know it hasn’t been the best of starts this year but it could have been worse, I mean look at our roster it’s not the best, actually pretty mediocre to say the least and then u have a side like the rooster who have absolute GUN of a team that consists of X factors left right and centre and are only 1 win ahead of us so just relax y’all believe me I would be more filthy being a chooks supporter with all that f’n talent

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Brad abbey. Always thought he was good but his efforts in defence really made me angry.

Time to exploit that fact.
Used to think the same thing every game.

Dogs have no idea how to isolate a player to get a secondrower or powerful ball runner one on one with the likes of Keary, Cody Walker, Maloney etc.

The opposition forwards are always making our halves make extra tackles but our forwards run straight into the biggest bloke they can find

Status
Not open for further replies.