News Trying to bite my tongue’: Ciraldo wants ‘clarity’ after contentious calls cruel Dogs

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No Lawyer - I have scruples.

Even analsley said straight up. He thinks and that the rules are not black and white. Now the ref and the bunker both agreed with me. Now you can say that the ref has been stood down, but has the bunker? Noting the ref sent it to the bunker to have a look because he thought it might be a problem and the bunker decided after umpteen replays it was a problem. You can only assume that Ziggy got a rest because of other decisions in the game.

Now here is where it gets funny. You probably have the electricity generation of a third world country in posts on this forum from people saying Analsley has his faves, has it in for the dogs, is corrupt. Yet he when he calls something in the fave of the Dogs, well analsley said so, he's right etc etc. Now I don't think old mate is corrupt, I think they look at these 50/50 calls and try to work out how to manage any precedents being set. Because the worst thing for the NRL as a whole is a lack of consistency.

Now as for the numbnuts such as @B-Train that want to talk around you - if I'm wrong I'm wrong. I'm just not wrong and I'm definitely not wrong because Analsley says so. And 99% of you any other day would believe that analsley talks out of his ass. But apparently this time - he's talking gospel. Some of us are not stupid enough to buy into that crap. Guess others are always looking for a harbour bridge to purchase.
You're wrong. Just ask @B-Train

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Crittas ass is always open for business though, like an Asian massage
Haha

I can testify that this is entirely UNTRUE

I've been after his arse for years and have got rejection after rejection after rejection.

And I'm a prime catch too ...

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No Lawyer - I have scruples.

Even analsley said straight up. He thinks and that the rules are not black and white. Now the ref and the bunker both agreed with me. Now you can say that the ref has been stood down, but has the bunker? Noting the ref sent it to the bunker to have a look because he thought it might be a problem and the bunker decided after umpteen replays it was a problem. You can only assume that Ziggy got a rest because of other decisions in the game.

Now here is where it gets funny. You probably have the electricity generation of a third world country in posts on this forum from people saying Analsley has his faves, has it in for the dogs, is corrupt. Yet he when he calls something in the fave of the Dogs, well analsley said so, he's right etc etc. Now I don't think old mate is corrupt, I think they look at these 50/50 calls and try to work out how to manage any precedents being set. Because the worst thing for the NRL as a whole is a lack of consistency.

Now as for the numbnuts such as @B-Train that want to talk around you - if I'm wrong I'm wrong. I'm just not wrong and I'm definitely not wrong because Analsley says so. And 99% of you any other day would believe that analsley talks out of his ass. But apparently this time - he's talking gospel. Some of us are not stupid enough to buy into that crap. Guess others are always looking for a harbour bridge to purchase.
The ref was dropped, they've admitted the call was wrong and clarified what the rule is yet you're still arguing this continuously like a petulant child... Just quit while you're miles behind..

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
The ref was dropped, they've admitted the call was wrong and clarified what the rule is yet you're still arguing this continuously like a petulant child... Just quit while you're miles behind..
The bunker who made the call didn't get dropped. Analsley said he didn't believe it was right. As I said before, tickets.....

And nah. Its a good feeling to be the eagle amongst the turkeys.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
We better get square ups this week by the refs
Not going to happen. If it did, the media would scream about poor refereeing.

I look forward to the day when we beat the Bunnies, Roosters, Parra, Sharks, Manly, with a controversial try, 70% possession, and a massive penalty count in our favour.

I've been waiting over 70 years, though.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The bunker who made the call didn't get dropped. Analsley said he didn't believe it was right. As I said before, tickets.....

And nah. Its a good feeling to be the eagle amongst the turkeys.
I think the ref got dropped for a number of other reasons.
He did have a shocker during that game.
The kik no try was just the headline story.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Not going to happen. If it did, the media would scream about poor refereeing.

I look forward to the day when we beat the Bunnies, Roosters, Parra, Sharks, Manly, with a controversial try, 70% possession, and a massive penalty count in our favour.

I've been waiting over 70 years, though.
Will never happen of that we can be sure!

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only reasons there hasn't been more about the referee & bunker from our game been:
1. Latrell Mitchell and the implosion at Souths this story is getting bigger and worse by the day for Souths. A club heavily tipped to make the top 8 embroiled in off field drama and not performing on the field. It's already round 2 and not getting better.
2. Xavier Coates Try just one of those miracle moments.
3. Halfback Culling Season already 4 halfbacks dropped - O'Sullivan (son of the recruitment manager), Ilias (coaches favourite & Reynolds replacement), Sullivan (big off season recruit) & Hastings (polarising person). So this has generated discussion.
4. Gould has let it slide via his Twitter and 9-media platforms not a peep from him about Friday's game. I don't think Gus made any comments about the game at all not even the improved performances of Burton and Kikau. Gus has probably realised saying nothing might achieve more and wait for the right time to explode. The events above probably means not the right time.

I know Ciraldo made some post game comments but it needs to come from Gould to achieve the reach and noise.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Crittas ass is always open for business though, like an Asian massage
Haha

I can testify that this is entirely UNTRUE

I've been after his arse for years and have got rejection after rejection after rejection.

And I'm a prime catch too ...
You are missing out.

The only way to describe Crittas arse is that it is like 'fairy bread'

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It was his choice to run behind the ref, thinking that the ball was going wide. It was a poor read.

If it had been the goalpost in the way, would it still be a no try?
If you play it back, it’s blatant he uses the ref to save the situation (he gets wrong footed and shoves into the ref) he could have gone forward or behind but he chose the ref.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you play it back, it’s blatant he uses the ref to save the situation (he gets wrong footed and shoves into the ref) he could have gone forward or behind but he chose the ref.
Hughes got suspended Trindall was way worse than Hughes.