News Trying to bite my tongue’: Ciraldo wants ‘clarity’ after contentious calls cruel Dogs

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Give ya 5 and 6.

5 is a bit each way but every team can complain about consistency on that. Some days thats a send, others its just 10.

6 was a laugh.

1 is given most days. Wasn't our day.

Now the one I reckon you missed was the forward passes. Half the sharts tries had forward passes in it. None were called. We made a break, sharts all stopped and screamed and next thing its called. Fair play - it was slightly forward.

Refs weren't great but we were worse. Is what it is.
So down a player from the start 16 vs 17or18 cause ref was on there side , 6-6 first half
Could’ve been 18-6 our way, them scoring of a knock on should’ve been disallowed, score could’ve been anything even 18-18.
We are a better team this year.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
So down a player from the start 16 vs 17or18 cause ref was on there side , 6-6 first half
Could’ve been 18-6 our way, them scoring of a knock on should’ve been disallowed, score could’ve been anything even 18-18.
We are a better team this year.
Nah - no idea where u get 18-6 from. They didn't score off a knock on. It was kicked both times. We scored when they were down to 12. And thats it.

Cannot polish a turd bro.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We all know of it was the other way round the Kennel would think Taafe could have stopped Talakai
Problem is sharks player ran behind the ref then when kiks ran straight sharks player decided to shuffle left not straight, would’ve tackled kiks but it would be to late as kiks half body was over the line.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I would've love to have uncle Arthur walk in during the press conference from the side with a backpack full of money, count out $50k onto the table, and say "That should take care of the fine. Go for your life!" Then Ciro and Chrichton absolutely give the entire reffing assignment for the game BOTH barrels! What's the use of having a billionaire tycoon in the fold if he's just gonna say "Yes sir. No, sir. Three bags full, sir!"
574.jpg

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Lets see;
1. Taffe tackled in the air. Play on.
2. Taffe contests a knock on. Bunker apparently could see his hand clearly knocking it on...no on e else could
3. We put up a bomb & Kiraz is run off the ball...whole team stops...play on & they go 60 meters down the field
4. Kikau open run to the line with a 4 foot gnome running around the ref & getting a result.
5. Kikau shoulder charged late & off the ball which was a clear send off....nope 2 sets later they give him 10
6. Kikau slaps a players chest.....he loos at ref...he gets penalty
7. Cronulla's last try which was an absolute joke but bunker could clearly see the kick was legitimate & he didn't knock on

But nrlol will come out and say everything is legit on monday
Yep disgusting

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nah - no idea where u get 18-6 from. They didn't score off a knock on. It was kicked both times. We scored when they were down to 12. And thats it.

Cannot polish a turd bro.
So the shark last try wasn’t a knock on?
Kiks didn’t score?

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The ref defended their first try hahaha you cannot make this shit up.

Joke of a referee. This ziggy cuck is on Sutton levels, not even Sutton physically got himself in the way to stop a try.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
So the shark last try wasn’t a knock on?
Kiks didn’t score?
Talakai got a foot to the ball prior to hitting the ground and Mulitalo, went through his hands backwards (yes he touched it) but he kicked it in the same motion.

Kiks - ref got in the way. As much as I hate Trindall, didn't really look like he played for it. Now he wasn't stopping Kiks but thats not the rules. You cannot argue that Trindall would have had a chance to tackle except the ref got in the way. Don't matter that it would not have made a difference.

Is what it is.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fucking spewing I didn’t get to watch the game, but hearing how much shit calls went against us makes me even more angry.
I’m glad CC came out and said something, cause we’ve never had a coach actually challenge the ref.
Dean pay did.

Sent from my SM-X200 using Tapatalk

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Talakai got a foot to the ball prior to hitting the ground and Mulitalo, went through his hands backwards (yes he touched it) but he kicked it in the same motion.

Kiks - ref got in the way. As much as I hate Trindall, didn't really look like he played for it. Now he wasn't stopping Kiks but thats not the rules. You cannot argue that Trindall would have had a chance to tackle except the ref got in the way. Don't matter that it would not have made a difference.

Is what it is.
Wish you could defend the club you support like you do the sharks , no way in the world they were going to stop kiks.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I told yas in the post match thread! When you have at least 3 calls that one team get and you don’t, it’s clearly biased. Then you have ridiculous situations like Kikau no try and Mulitalo nothing dodgy here try.

Like fmd we are trying and the poor ***** can’t catch a break. Lose a prop from the kickoff, then have to try to overcome so many bad calls. People see the final score and think, just another dogs disasterclass. It really must be disheartening for the players.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fucking spewing I didn’t get to watch the game, but hearing how much shit calls went against us makes me even more angry.
I’m glad CC came out and said something, cause we’ve never had a coach actually challenge the ref.
You were probably better off bro. We made a good fist of it for most of the match, but we just couldn’t handle all the calls that didn’t go our way, and it told in the final 25 minutes. I was fkn livid at those rorting *****!

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Wish you could defend the club you support like you do the sharks , no way in the world they were going to stop kiks.
You got some literacy issues or something.
As much as I hate Trindall, didn't really look like he played for it. Now he wasn't stopping Kiks but thats not the rules.
So what exactly am I defending here? Oh I know - that the ref enforced the rules. Go figure.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You got some literacy issues or something.

So what exactly am I defending here? Oh I know - that the ref enforced the rules. Go figure.
You must have brain damage or something.
Didn’t they put a player in the bunker to call on obstruction so it’s common sense?
This was the try that should’ve been common sense.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Read my post again
Not my fault you added to it. But ok - lets play your game.

So if a decoy runner went through and stood right where the ref was and Trindall was blocked from making a tackle on Kiks - you gunna tell me thats not an obstruction?

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would you guys believe me if I told you I seen that POS ziggy on Thursday walking out of training at Olympic park and walking towards me with another referee seemed like a touchy. I yell out give us a fair go on Friday against the sharks. He looks and smirks and says can only hope. Like what the actual fuck. I guess you can take his response in a few different ways but I swear it was a smugness response with his ugly head. I even snapped a photo of him walking past me. Posted it on my WhatsApp to my friends and said oh well looks like we gonna get some bad calls on Friday With laughing emojis.

Sent from my iPhone using The Kennel mobile app