TRUE PEACE AND UNITY !

Status
Not open for further replies.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
1935...The year Canterbury Bankstown rugby league club was formed,
Uniting the two sides of Canterbury Road, we have become the famous Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs as we are known now .
Over the years this great club has faced all kinds of challenges but stood strong in the face of adversities until the last two decades that has been most challenging.
We all know the NRL doesn't like us and why...and prefer us to seize existence but that never scared me until now...the reason we are internally shredded
We have two groups of people claiming they love this wonderful club but did wrong by it .
Group One failed the club by individually deserting us for greener pastures in a time of need.
Group two failed the club by employing in full control an outsider in Hasler but didn't recognizing his failures.
Now the two groups who are supposed to be smart business people have failed the club again, choosing to rage a dirty election war that left the club divided on all levels turning us into a target for the media (our enemy) who loves nothing more than report negatively about us as if their war against us has never ended continually aiming to destabilize us, one day we hear this player is leaving another day half of the team are, and not a word of denial or confirmation from the management to calm the worried fans as if we matter no more.
Now...I call upon all the members of the NEW and OLD Boards to reach out to each other and establish TRUE PEACE AND UNITY in the hope to work together towards improving OUR CLUB like they claim they all strive for !!!
Ultimately...if you can't achieve peace and unity YOU ARE ALL FAKE...
GOD HELP and SAVE THE CLUB !!!

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We are one of the very few clubs that the NRL does not need to constantly provide handouts too.

Trust me - they may act like they hate us but they're honestly saying "thank fuck" for Canterbury Leagues

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
NO fuck the old board and management they don’t deserve anything from the club anymore. The club is fine apart from the salary cap mess which is 100% on the old board.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
People need to stop covering for the previous administration ... all the people that said we would be sorry if the new board was elected, show your faces and admit the mess the previous has left us in cant get much worse .......... Any person involved in this salary cap mess should never be allowed near the club again..

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What a load of rubbish. The old board was voted out, if the new board don't do a good job they will be voted out.

This club will NEVER cease to exist, don't scaremonger, we are strong.

The board will address the members in the coming days. They don't need to address every article in the newspaper.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can admit that I had mixed feelings about the old Board being voted out, when it appeared we were maybe turning a page on all the things that happened that last 6 years. The loss of aggression, the failure of the juniors. Talking about stats and not heart. I thought bringing in Pay and the other old boys was a step in the right direction.
But with what has happened to our Salary Cap I see it as worse then what Mcintrye and Nelson did to the club. and if their was one person that could clear this up and save face at the same time it would be Dib. If Dib came forward and said this is all a bunch of bull, he would do a tell all interview, saying he doesn't know why the untruths are being said, and we are in a good state but he knows... He knows he has nowhere to hide.

berries62

Waterboy
Reaction score
The plot thickens:rage:
I can admit that I had mixed feelings about the old Board being voted out, when it appeared we were maybe turning a page on all the things that happened that last 6 years. The loss of aggression, the failure of the juniors. Talking about stats and not heart. I thought bringing in Pay and the other old boys was a step in the right direction.
But with what has happened to our Salary Cap I see it as worse then what Mcintrye and Nelson did to the club. and if their was one person that could clear this up and save face at the same time it would be Dib. If Dib came forward and said this is all a bunch of bull, he would do a tell all interview, saying he doesn't know why the untruths are being said, and we are in a good state but he knows... He knows he has nowhere to hide.
The plot thickens:dizzy:

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Can someone pls call the mental asylum, it seems someone's escaped.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
1935...The year Canterbury Bankstown rugby league club was formed,
Uniting the two sides of Canterbury Road, we have become the famous Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs as we are known now .
Over the years this great club has faced all kinds of challenges but stood strong in the face of adversities until the last two decades that has been most challenging.
We all know the NRL doesn't like us and why...and prefer us to seize existence but that never scared me until now...the reason we are internally shredded
We have two groups of people claiming they love this wonderful club but did wrong by it .
Group One failed the club by individually deserting us for greener pastures in a time of need.
Group two failed the club by employing in full control an outsider in Hasler but didn't recognizing his failures.
Now the two groups who are supposed to be smart business people have failed the club again, choosing to rage a dirty election war that left the club divided on all levels turning us into a target for the media (our enemy) who loves nothing more than report negatively about us as if their war against us has never ended continually aiming to destabilize us, one day we hear this player is leaving another day half of the team are, and not a word of denial or confirmation from the management to calm the worried fans as if we matter no more.
Now...I call upon all the members of the NEW and OLD Boards to reach out to each other and establish TRUE PEACE AND UNITY in the hope to work together towards improving OUR CLUB like they claim they all strive for !!!
Ultimately...if you can't achieve peace and unity YOU ARE ALL FAKE...
GOD HELP and SAVE THE CLUB !!!
Bold statement

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
People need to stop covering for the previous administration ... all the people that said we would be sorry if the new board was elected, show your faces and admit the mess the previous has left us in cant get much worse .......... Any person involved in this salary cap mess should never be allowed near the club again..
Yeah Raelene castle really fucked shit up.

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
NO fuck the old board and management they don’t deserve anything from the club anymore. The club is fine apart from the salary cap mess which is 100% on the old board.
Mate believe me, this new board is nothing Moore, than a fox in a hen house they have old wounds, Kevin Moore, Steve folks rip, they haven't forgotten and are just playing politics

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah Raelene castle really fucked shit up.
It was a collaborative pile of shit.. but yes Raelene was head turd , but the sewer rat ray dib helped pile the shit up

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hate these lecturing posts that are holier than thou

Club is fine rough patch due to old board and that scum Hasler we will get through

Status
Not open for further replies.