• Sharks 13+

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Skelton at wing in NSW cup shows that he's below Wilson in the order - which I think is deserved. I definitely don't have the wraps on Skelton that some do here.
I think its his ball returns and running for 170+ meters a game. Something we have lacked from a winger for a long long time. Even cotric was either injured or playing centre or fullback, so we never got that start to a set on the front foot.

Not saying skelton deserves a nrl spot becuase Kiraz slots straight in when fit and probably even tracey is infront of him if fit (even though I think Tracey is the best fullback at the club but that is another story). But youd think Wilson is tried and tested and a handy back up. But his hands are not up to nrl standard. Drops too much ball. Has good feet and a decent fend but it doesnt translate in the NRL.

Anyways solid team so will be good to see us run around this friday.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah mate but to be fair Hutchinson doesn’t need to be quick his role is to lead the team around the paddock and big comms. He is a solid defender as well which will help as he’s a big body not a spot player target
Yeah that’s why I had trouble splitting them. They both bring some good attributes.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah that’s why I had trouble splitting them. They both bring some good attributes.
Trial teams usually start with the quality players and bring on fringe players around 1/2 time. For that reason I’m surprised Sexton isn’t starting against the stronger players, given Hutch also started trial 1. I think it’s a good sign Hutch is in front at the moment. I think Ciro likes the experience.

Reactions: DDR

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mulitalo fucking shits me, celebrates every try like he just scored the GF decider, hope Critta uses his head as a speed bump.
You just want to rub the show pony's head in it, but unfortunately he's had the last laugh on us in recent years.

Pavdogg82

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I personally would only change W-G-D to Curran and Hutcho to Sexton.
Otherwise awesome lineup (compared to last year).
Bulldogs by 7 (Burto to ice it with the field goal).
Would love to see some early long passes for our speedsters.
Then in round 1 if everything goes well. Then swap Poasa to Hughes starting and Kiraz for Wilson.
After a few weeks of carving up at fullback in reggies, Connor Tracey will come in for Taafe (who won't do a bad job but Tracey will be more of a running threat).
Over to you Ciraldo

SunnyCoastDOGG

Waterboy
Reaction score
I personally would only change W-G-D to Curran and Hutcho to Sexton.
Otherwise awesome lineup (compared to last year).
Bulldogs by 7 (Burto to ice it with the field goal).
Would love to see some early long passes for our speedsters.
Then in round 1 if everything goes well. Then swap Poasa to Hughes starting and Kiraz for Wilson.
After a few weeks of carving up at fullback in reggies, Connor Tracey will come in for Taafe (who won't do a bad job but Tracey will be more of a running threat).
Over to you Ciraldo
Good call, agree 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.