Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah beat the kants I’m sick of losing to them whether in season or trial

I’m sick of seeing Mulitalo bag a double all the time against us then celebrate like a muppet

At least he doesn’t have Avo to make his bitch this season ….he won’t try bully tactics on Critta …play silly games win silly prizes [emoji1420]
How good having a killer like Critta at centre. Fuck his shit up Stephen!

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I agree, the spine was so much faster and fluent in the second half.
Hutchison is half a metre too slow which enabled storm to slide just enough in the first half to cover our half chances. Sexton needs to be the 7 simply for the extra pace and giving the centre and winger a touch more space

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
let's just see how he goes this season first.

hard to comeback from an acl injury with no pre season last year
Nope, seen way more than enough. He literally took all the credit from Wakeham when we made the run to the Nsw gf a few years ago. Serious injury or not, he’s simply not good enough. Potter should be at blame more in fact if bbo is the 6 in cup.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Burton to bench 2nd rower
Yeah that probably wont ever happen either.
Can BBO fuck off already. Please tell me this is his last contract with us
He looks very fit and I rated him highly, but as a half he has no future at this club. I could see him at Cowboys as a utility or eventually replacing K.Nikorima at Dolphins.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why does everyone assume that Burton is a better center than Crichton/Xerri?
Would be super dumb to push out Xerri or whoever else is our potential center for Burton.
I wouldn’t even be surprised if Xerri is better than him at center within a season. Burton to center is a horrible idea and extremely surplus.
People forget that Burton's ambition is to play 5/8, the reason he originally joined us but the only way to convince him otherwise is to give him a fair chance in that position to either way prove himself
Personally I don't care what position he plays as long as he is playing his best,
Looking into the near future if he doesn't succeed at 5/8 we will end up having surplus in the backline that's assuming every player performs admirably then, something got give !

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Judging by Sexton being named to start the reggies trial at 7, it looks like Hutch is going to get the 7 in first grade. I worry about him not being quick and creative enough.
Yeah mate but to be fair Hutchinson doesn’t need to be quick his role is to lead the team around the paddock and big comms. He is a solid defender as well which will help as he’s a big body not a spot player target

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
People forget that Burton's ambition is to play 5/8, the reason he originally joined us but the only way to convince him otherwise is to give him a fair chance in that position to either way prove himself
Personally I don't care what position he plays as long as he is playing his best,
Looking into the near future if he doesn't succeed at 5/8 we will end up having surplus in the backline that's assuming every player performs admirably then, something got give !
Exactly

They will definitely persist with Burton at 6 for this season and next

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah mate but to be fair Hutchinson doesn’t need to be quick his role is to lead the team around the paddock and big comms. He is a solid defender as well which will help as he’s a big body not a spot player target
He created 3 opportunities that taffe screwed up. And he led the team around well.

Sexton played against an even worse storm side in the 2nd half.

At the moment I'm guessing they're looking at the more experienced head to lead the team around

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He created 3 opportunities that taffe screwed up. And he led the team around well.

Sexton played against an even worse storm side in the 2nd half.

At the moment I'm guessing they're looking at the more experienced head to lead the team around
Well at least Taffe is better than Perham.

Status
Not open for further replies.