CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He's not staying at Warriors.

And whoever this official is, he is right. There is no way Warriors will get the equivalent back nor will a top team in Sydney want to trade away one of their key players for a bloke who's now jumped shipped from the last 2 clubs he's been at.

Warriors need to be frank about this. They lucked up when he fell into their lap in 2020 because he wanted out of Manly. They have played no part in his development as a footballer. He now wants to be closer to his family in Aus (can't blame him) - they should let him walk and cut their losses.
He has played his best footy at the warriors, bit hard to say they played no part in his development.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He's not staying at Warriors.

And whoever this official is, he is right. There is no way Warriors will get the equivalent back nor will a top team in Sydney want to trade away one of their key players for a bloke who's now jumped shipped from the last 2 clubs he's been at.

Warriors need to be frank about this. They lucked up when he fell into their lap in 2020 because he wanted out of Manly. They have played no part in his development as a footballer. He now wants to be closer to his family in Aus (can't blame him) - they should let him walk and cut their losses.
Was this the player you were talking about on who we we’re targeting come Nov 1?

Malla

Reaction score
Was this the player you were talking about on who we we’re targeting come Nov 1?
I refuse to answer any questions relating to player movement because I am a gossip columnist apparently.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, there were a few gaps to fill, but you still can't tell me the backbone of that side would have been there without the cap rorting.... or that players didn't take pay cuts to stay. I don't really have issue with celebrating it, because I think rorting was and is still commonplace, but I don't think we're in the best position to lecture other clubs about winning due to cheating.
I believe we are. Especially when our club was dismantled through backended deals that the NRL approved... Can't tell me the didn't have the foresight to see it would be disastrous and cripple clubs.
We played by the rules in this instance due to past sins. It cost us all our good players, while teams like Parra, Sharks and Storm who knowingly cheated get a slap on the wrist. I exclude roosters for obvious reasons lol