News Transfer bombshell: NRL’s highest-paid prop requests release

Squirtlevstar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We need to be cautious with this as he initially left Sydney because of the” bad circles” he was in and getting involved in the dark arts.

One bad apple can spoil the bunch and we do have a fair amount of young Polynesian kids coming up in the ranks.

Would I want him at the dogs? Absolutely but we would need Phil and the company to keep an eye on him.

S.S.S.U

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
We need to be cautious with this as he initially left Sydney because of the” bad circles” he was in and getting involved in the dark arts.

One bad apple can spoil the bunch and we do have a fair amount of young Polynesian kids coming up in the ranks.

Would I want him at the dogs? Absolutely but we would need Phil and the company to keep an eye on him.

S.S.S.U
Fuck it he can be on works release for all I care right now...as long as we sign him...

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
If the reports are correct, AFB is on $1m a season…. We’d have to be forking out $1.3-$1.5m for him to just pack up and come over surely?

Doggies2015

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Got a strong feeling flanno has been pushing this to get him to the dragons. Only thought is they’d want to keep him out of the main Sydney activities which was part of the reason his wife wanted warriors originally

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone was so desperate for some good props that they were throwing up names of fringe players or rookies. I wasn’t worried because there’s no point signing x, y or z simply because it’s all that’s available. Now it looks like a true prop king will be available, it’s time to hope!

AFB is probably the most impressive prop imo, next to Haas. His motor and metre eating would do us wonders.

I’m not holding my breath though. He’ll be hot property and who knows what he’s thinking.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We just need to match it as he is home sick
Exactly. He reportedly wants to move back to Sydney, hence requesting a release, so all you have to do is sell him on the club’s vision and offer him a competitive salary.

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
is 28 old or young for a prop. anyone? that’s afb age

jwh is 34 and is still playing?