CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He is easily our best middle
No he's not. The bloke made like 10 tackles yesterday lol. A busted King has been better than him this year and it was the same story last year.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No he's not. The bloke made like 10 tackles yesterday lol. A busted King has been better than him this year and it was the same story last year.
Yeah nah. TPJ is our best middle and it’s not even close. You think King played better than TPJ last night? You must of been concentrating on all things Avo. King last year was our second best middle behind Vaughan. King has been injured and hasn’t had a good game since April. Last night he was good though

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wish he would tackle you and HARD :tearsofjoy:
You have been whining non-stop for weeks about fn everything.
Also when are you changing this stupid fucking name bruz.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah nah. TPJ is our best middle and it’s not even close. You think King played better than TPJ last night? You must of been concentrating on all things Avo. King last year was our second best middle behind Vaughan. King has been injured and hasn’t had a good game since April. Last night he was good though
Yes King played better. Got through an insane amount of work so players like TPJ can go on the highlight reel. TPJ needs to lift his workrate if he wants to be our best middle.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Wish he would tackle you and HARD :tearsofjoy:
You have been whining non-stop for weeks about fn everything.
Also when are you changing this stupid fucking name bruz.
I got the footwork to beat him one on one, got nothing to worry about. I already asked @Dognacious to rename me TheSexDawgs

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes King played better. Got through an insane amount of work so players like TPJ can go on the highlight reel. TPJ needs to lift his workrate if he wants to be our best middle.
Disagree bout King being better last night. I like King, of of my favourite players but he has been poor this season

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Disagree bout King being better last night. I like King, of of my favourite players but he has been poor this season
King was workmanlike and had one of his better games ( still missed a tackle that lead to a try)

TPJ owned some big moments with charge down and timely offloads , big game from him needs to back it up

Ciro spelling him so he could play Flanno and Reed together in the middle almost fkd us still angry about that

But 2 points is 2 points

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
King was workmanlike and had one of his better games ( still missed a tackle that lead to a try)

TPJ owned some big moments with charge down and timely offloads , big game from him needs to back it up

Ciro spelling him so he could play Flanno and Reed together in the middle almost fkd us still angry about that

But 2 points is 2 points
I don’t get why CC would even think about playing Flanno and Reed at the same time. Even earlier in the year when he moved KO to lock. We are already getting dominated in the middle and he makes us smaller on purpose. I don’t get the strategy. But you are right uce 2 points is 2 points. Good to have a win