No Source TPJ Rumours seem Legit ..

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's just just too expensive for his own good. Could be used as an enforcer to go after the alpha props in the softening up periods. I remember games we won when he went after RCG, Tino and even big NAS in his stint with Penrith.

Eesma

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He’s dumb, but he has his moments, and I think our team is good enough defensively to have a bloke like him. But who am I kidding.. he fucked up in origin and they couldn’t cover him
Can't agree with you there. Our defense is so damn good this year because of attitude. The system is solid but it's the players showing up for each other for 80 minutes that's made it great. It's crucial, in maintaining that mentality, that there aren't players failing to pull their load. It affects moral and it's the reason we had to clear out the dead wood. TPJ would require a SERIOUS attitude adjustment to fit in to our team this year.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He’s dumb, but he has his moments, and I think our team is good enough defensively to have a bloke like him. But who am I kidding.. he fucked up in origin and they couldn’t cover him
Literally the difference this year is players in players out. I don't understand why we'd want anyone back at all??

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He got bashed by a former lower grader at the Warriors and Newtown lol
Who had lost all 3 of his previous professional fights LOL..
TPJ is now unemployed. Storm chairman not interested. He must feel proud providing for his family NOT

Last edited:

Froggo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
knocked out in a minute from a guy who had never won a professional fight. Wonder why we were so soft last year?