TPJ 'conman' needs to be released

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He’s a waste of cap and a roster spot and we are stuck with him till his contracts up, no club would be stupid enough to take him.

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s likeTREX .
Takes him 10 rounds before he plays a good game. All other times, no impact, no motor and takes up the cap. We need to go to market for a decent prop that keeps bending the line.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, in the presser CC has just talked the talk about dropping players that aren’t performing for out-of-top-30 players next week. Let’s see if he’ll walk the walk. Hopefully Starting with this lazy arse.

Seems like the sort of guy that if he got dropped to Reggie’s, would have a sook and look for an early release.

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, in the presser CC has just talked the talk about dropping players that aren’t performing for out-of-top-30 players next week. Let’s see if he’ll walk the walk. Hopefully Starting with this lazy arse.

Seems like the sort of guy that if he got dropped to Reggie’s, would have a sook and look for an early release.
You got a link? I hope CC follows through. I would like Khaled Rajeb to get a chance next week. Reynolds is a waste of space too.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He’s a waste of cap and a roster spot and we are stuck with him till his contracts up, no club would be stupid enough to take him.
We would have to pay too much freight to make it worth it. We are gunna have to ride it out. Fkn

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Still the only nrlol player I'd run at.

And that's with my rib cage slowly opening up....

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At some point soon I'd like to come to the Bulldogs Discussion page and not see threads with words like Fraud and Conman in the titles lol. Unfortunately at the moment, we still have a lot of frauds and conmen in the team. TPJ was just taking the piss bigtime tonight. That first stint was shameful.

Untamed

Previously wilddog
Reaction score
Ever since she rex,the dogs have been fucking up big time for paying too much for overated players.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
And replace him with who? We don't have any middles at the club

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Surely a guy that big isn't that easily dominated?

What is with all these ***** with size not being strong anymore lol