TPJ 'conman' needs to be released

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Always gonna be a disaster of a signing, especially at the exorbitant price

fuck Gus for pumping this dickheads tyres up. Worst thing u can do for a pea brain like tevita

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fcken usless dud that thinks he is tough hard **** , let him go to boxing so i can laugh when he is face down on canvas each fight. A hobo would smash him. His useless younger brother is at sharks now and he is just as bad.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Absolutely.. another that shouldn’t be wearing the blue an white. We let players go.. they get better. And the ones we sign turn to shit. It’s a curse, they just here taking the piss cos it’s and easy pay day and they know we are desperate.

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
HE GOT SOLD TO US BY SBW ON SOME LONELY KETO FASHION DOGSHIT

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thinks his a halfback or something. Gets 800k a year though for bludging probably pisses himself every night before he sleeps thinking about it.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Always backed him and feel he’s only just getting fitness but geez our pack is so Fucking shit that only Preston on edges is looking above average.

King isn’t right so I can forgive him. He’s shown quality in most of his time carrying out pack but I feel for Pangai. If Thompson and kikau our two highest paid forwards are out there taking some attention and stopping 3 on 1 so much then maybe Pangai looks better. Though I’m starting to feel he’s not trying.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He is done, Ciraldo issued him the challenge to get himself into origin contention. He is washed up.

Our marquee forwards are a joke (TPJ & Thompson)

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Always backed him and feel he’s only just getting fitness but geez our pack is so Fucking shit that only Preston on edges is looking above average.

King isn’t right so I can forgive him. He’s shown quality in most of his time carrying out pack but I feel for Pangai. If Thompson and kikau our two highest paid forwards are out there taking some attention and stopping 3 on 1 so much then maybe Pangai looks better. Though I’m starting to feel he’s not trying.
Can't agree about feeling for TPJ bro. He's playing like a fucking flog and deserves the criticism.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I have a brilliant idea. We talking to the Union guys and swap TPJ for Sua'ali'i

That seems fair.