Totally ripped off

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Surely we get some favourable calls against Titans. Which sucks for them but too bad. If we don’t get the first two penalty’s in this game I’ll give it away

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Confirmed to be an error by the refs, they should be forced to forfeit their pay for the match, it didn’t cost us the win but they need to learn the hard way.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, no being able to use fatigue as a reason as it was 8 seconds into the game

There are a couple of lines in that article you posted which rings true of the incident in our game...

The judiciary panel accepted the right of a defender to come off his line at speed but he must avoid forceful and dangerous contact with the opposing player...

“They have been unsanctioned in the past but obviously moving forward, they are now going to be sanctioning those cases.

“I don’t know if that changes teams’ tactics in terms of how they tackle or the factor of line-speed with the potential to have less time to make tackles.”

I thought that there should have been at least some sort of alarm bells ringing with the contact especially when the same player who was the tackler in that instance, Mcinnes, was done for a dangerous tackle penalty two minutes later.
Ive always felt Cam McKiness had am issue with his mouth / jaw area as his mouth always look like he is Hannibal.

And on Friday night his open mouth made contact with the cheekbone of Faamasuli and gashed him badly.

People use to single out Nate Myles for using his head as a weapon.... Cam McKiness is no different. Probably worse.

He should be forced to wear a face mask

bleedblue&white

go the berries
Reaction score
Anyone saying that no try call didn’t cost us the game is a fucken muppet
I was the game it was one of the calls that helped the sharks stay in the game, we were on top and could have scored 2-3-4 try’s following that one who knows what happens?
It absolutely changed the game

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So if it's a clear error that they admit to, how does the bunker get it wrong when the whole point of the bunker is to have senior officials in there who get these calls right?

BlackJackBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
So if it's a clear error that they admit to, how does the bunker get it wrong when the whole point of the bunker is to have senior officials in there who get these calls right?
Like most workplaces, the boss gets the weekends off, so the only ones working are the ones doing it for the $$$

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Anyone saying that no try call didn’t cost us the game is a fucken muppet
I was the game it was one of the calls that helped the sharks stay in the game, we were on top and could have scored 2-3-4 try’s following that one who knows what happens?
It absolutely changed the game
[/QUOTE]
I totally agree momentum would of kept on going not saying we would’ve won but that ref was against us totally we would’ve scored a lot more tries

we could’ve won that we would’ve been 12 nil at half time and they would’ve kept fighting

Anyways I’ll be at Belmore which is a must win I think Canterbury will come out firing and and hitting hard to win

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Annesley just reviewed the no try call and said it should have been awarded. *****

And so it should have. I was correct in my reading of the rules regarding mutual infringement that it cannot under any circumstance be the ruling when a defender collides with the referee. Perhaps the officials need a lesson in correct understanding of the English language.

At the end of the day, yet another blunder cost us a try at a crucial time in the game, not the only error by the referee or bunker might I add...

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
And so it should have. I was correct in my reading of the rules regarding mutual infringement that it cannot under any circumstance be the ruling when a defender collides with the referee. Perhaps the officials need a lesson in correct understanding of the English language.

At the end of the day, yet another blunder cost us a try at a crucial time in the game, not the only error by the referee or bunker might I add...
What’s the point of annesley coming out and saying it’s a try not going to change anything.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What’s the point of annesley coming out and saying it’s a try not going to change anything.
That is true but it simply once again points out the fact that referees and the bunker need to be better and that they do in fact need to be held accountable.

It sucks that we seem to be on the end of these type of decisions and we need to keep on pointing it out...our coach needs to keep on pointing it out. If people simply sat back and said nothing we are just as bad as the muppets that make the errors.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They should adjust score and give us 6 points, Gronk’s. then people can lay off our attack, we made double digits. Should reimburse my betting slip too bitches
Not that I care about betting but I bet (haha no pun intended) that there’d be a few that put money on Kikau for anytime tryscorer, who would love this news.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guess we can thank Todd Smith the video ref for that one.
That was him?! He was the other guy in the pic whatshisname posted on here the other day. I mean, they’re both refs so not surprising they would train together or whatever they were doing, but interesting that they happened to fuck us after whatshisname said about us.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Confirmed to be an error by the refs, they should be forced to forfeit their pay for the match, it didn’t cost us the win but they need to learn the hard way.
That’s impossible to say. We get the ball back as well as the points and who knows, the confidence rises and we might go on with it?

It was the fact we had several other non-try scoring decisions go against us, that was the real killer though. Not directed at you, but the people that say “oh we lost it on our own, it wasn’t the ref”. Like seriously?!? So possession isn’t important? Lol like come on this is just basic rugby league. The more calls that don’t go your way, the more possession your opposition has. It makes a huge difference if you don’t get most or all the 50/50s. We hung in there for ages even after we looked completely gassed. An extra few sets is all it can take to completely drain any remaining energy.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That’s impossible to say. We get the ball back as well as the points and who knows, the confidence rises and we might go on with it?

It was the fact we had several other non-try scoring decisions go against us, that was the real killer though. Not directed at you, but the people that say “oh we lost it on our own, it wasn’t the ref”. Like seriously?!? So possession isn’t important? Lol like come on this is just basic rugby league. The more calls that don’t go your way, the more possession your opposition has. It makes a huge difference if you don’t get most or all the 50/50s. We hung in there for ages even after we looked completely gassed. An extra few sets is all it can take to completely drain any remaining energy.
my reference to not winning was the decision for kiks, over all with all the other stuff ups it could have been possible.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Can these rorting refs/video bunker guys please ring Graham Annalslee before they make a decision.

They don't seem to be able to get the calls right.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can these rorting refs/video bunker guys please ring Graham Annalslee before they make a decision.

They don't seem to be able to get the calls right.
Was thinking the same thing or better still just get rid of the bunker altogether would also save $millions.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hughes at storm charged for pushing ref and looking at 1 week cause the dopey fekk didn’t get out of the way. Vlandys is a complete fekwit.