Totally ripped off

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
WHAT A RIP OFF fxxk cronulla
Kikau really denied that try what a load of of bull crap

that ref he is a f wit aswell

the boys showed really good signs the played well things didn’t go our away due to the ref

Taliki kicks it and Ronaldo knocks the ball on

what a rip
Off game

bulldogs be proud you put it to those scum
thanks Cameron

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
also crichtons penalty for touching the catcher on the back of the shoulder was not a penalty, a try was scored in the following set of six
I was trying to remember what that penalty was for. He was looking at the ball for most of that. When Ramien goes looking for the ball but takes his eyes off and takes out Taafe, no penalty.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It doesn’t matter how much effort we showed

the cold reality is we are 0-2 and lost both games by 18 points
lol it’s sad when you hear supporters cheer on effort like it’s a revelation. This club has been performing rubbish for years and we are set to have another year the same. You don’t leak 26-25 points back to back weeks and score 1 try in each game and call that improving. I’m calling it early. Ciraldo needs to go. He has had long enough to show us if he is a capable first grade coach and he isn’t.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
also crichtons penalty for touching the catcher on the back of the shoulder was not a penalty, a try was scored in the following set of six
That one could go either way but the penalty against Kikau earlier in the game for a high shot which clearly was nowhere near the head, was a fucked call.

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mate we just grinded played hard that ref was against us all game so many things went against us I can’t even sleep tonight Ciraldo would be boiling over that

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
lol it’s sad when you hear supporters cheer on effort like it’s a revelation. This club has been performing rubbish for years and we are set to have another year the same. You don’t leak 26-25 points back to back weeks and score 1 try in each game and call that improving. I’m calling it early. Ciraldo needs to go. He has had long enough to show us if he is a capable first grade coach and he isn’t.
Effort is synonymous with a club at the bottom of the table. Top teams give effort everyweek as it’s expected. It implies we didn’t try the previous weeks and that’s not good enough

Lex

Waterboy
Reaction score
We used the sapped energy excuse last week. We had ample ball in the first half to put more points on. Should have been well ahead by the 60th minute mark.
Do you mean like the points we’d get from the disallowed try? They clearly got almost every call tonight go their way. It is reasonable to think that would have an adverse impact on our ability to attack. I don’t like blaming refs, but there is clearly a bias that when in doubt, the refs assume we f!!ked up. Much easier to go along with everyone’s expectations. Our team currently needs a fair shake to compete, and we aren’t getting it. When was the last game you can remember us getting some luck?

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know people say don’t blame the referee. But deadset tonight cruelled us and you can’t change my mind.

-Kikau No try. That’s a try everyday of the week. As if Trindall js stopping Kiks. 12-0 instead of 6-0 when Nikora comes back on is massive.

-Nikora sin bin. Firstly, how was that missed? Secondly, that’s a send off. Should have been off.

-Ramien obstruction. He was still able to contest with Taffe. 5 mins later Kiraz got blatantly taken out, no penalty, nothing said.

-Sharks first try was a forward pass from the ruck.

-Sharks 3rd try wasn’t a try, Talaki dropped it cold.

-There was also a play when Mulitalo grubbered back inside and Mahoney knocked it dead, replays showed Williams from Cronulla knocked it on, yet they got a drop out.

The club needs to honestly speak up about it. We busted our arses and should been closer then what it was. We don’t get 50/50 calls, hell we don’t even get the 90/10 calls.